question about soi itb - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i appolojize for the slang, i was texting at the same time, i no what the purpose of a guide and squad leader are, but the reality of it was non of us were tought exactly what we were supposed to do in boot, we just found out when somthing went wrong, i just wanted to know if thats how it was at soi..

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian1215 View Post
    i appolojize for the slang, i was texting at the same time, i no what the purpose of a guide and squad leader are, but the reality of it was non of us were tought exactly what we were supposed to do in boot, we just found out when somthing went wrong, i just wanted to know if thats how it was at soi..
    Understandable,
    What I mean is that the squad and fireteam leaders lead, and the guide guides, both at SOI and in the fleet. Your instructors (fleet NCO's) and the staff will rely on these billets to ensure that accountability is maintained and all operates efficiently.

im sorry for using slang, and i know why there are guides and squad leaders but in boot all they did was hand out fire watch to the recruits who talked during class, i was just wondering if they have more repsonsibility or is it kind of like boot

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian1215 View Post
    im sorry for using slang, and i know why there are guides and squad leaders but in boot all they did was hand out fire watch to the recruits who talked during class, i was just wondering if they have more repsonsibility or is it kind of like boot
    Your instructors (fleet NCO's) and the staff will rely on these billets to ensure that accountability is maintained and all operates efficiently.

There ya go, man, I made it bigger for ya.

PB!! Good to see you around again!

Credits
    Savings
    thanks brother..just passin through... s/f

Thread Information