Is the young marines or mcjrotc worth getting into? - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    And just because you say your father is a Marine, doesn't give you the right to come on a Marine Corps and talk to Marines any way you want.
    So, instead of getting an attitude, how about telling us Marines about your dad. Like I said in my previous post, maybe some of the Marines here may have served with him.

Jeez, back in the good ole' days people would pretend to be Marines. Now we got people pretending to be Marine dependents.

Whats next? "I adopted a dog that used to work with the Marine MPs!!!"?

Your 15 year old dad created this acct 5 days ago, from Afghanistan, and you say "he never used it"? Well, hell, you never gave him a chance, spud. Your post was made 1 day after the acct was created. Nothing worse than a ****ing liar. Get your **** together.

And your "dad's" screen name has your age in it?

As usual, you have the truth, and then you have their story or what appears to be the truth.

I was told in a PM that the father is with 2/8 --
    He is in the 2nd Battalion, 8th Regiment Mr. Wookie.
    To bad that I'm so cynical and,,, by my research they have been there while. And to have a 15year old son, he must be senior enlisted. I don't know the rotation schedules these days, if they have those these days, but seems to be a long deployment.....maybe somebody with inside knowledge can see who comes up on the MOL.

There are only two Marines with the same last name, one is a Cpl and the other a LCpl. Neither with that unit. Smells like a bull defacated in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels123 View Post
    There are only two Marines with the same last name, one is a Cpl and the other a LCpl. Neither with that unit. Smells like a bull defacated in here.
    Haha, I was just about to post the same info after checking MOL. Maybe his "father" has a different last name (I'm sure that's what he'll say next).

**** the benfit of the doubt, this kid is a liar.

I love the locater on MOL.

Maybe he should just tell us who his "father" is. Lol.

Locater helped me track down some LCpl (with the help of the nametape above the back pocket) that decided to split lanes on his motorcycle nearly causing me and another car to wreck the other day. I am sure his 1stSgt was happy after I gave him a ring.

Grab a chair and help yourselves. I think we might need this for later.
    Should be very interesting when and if he replys back.

Probably won't. He won't be able to google any good names to use.

Thread Information