IF I were to be dropped from Sniper School... - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty Puffs View Post
    haha calm down guys. That wasn't me writing that ****. I got offline to head to the store a couple hours ago and left a former Marine by himself at my house. Glad to see where that got me.
    BULLSH*T!!!!!!!! and you just called A Marine, A Former Marine.
    That's 2 Threads in a Row today.

You Stepped in Deep SHIAT, Back out Gently now RIGHT???

Bull****? Negative. And yes, he's a former Marine. Got out in 06'.

I have a considerable history on these boards. If you look at my past im sure some users will see that those comments were a little out of the ordinary.

But anwyays, to get back on topic:

If your depression is still an issue then the military isn't something you want to be joining. It will probably inflame it even more. Now, with that said, if your depression is no longer an issue and it was a problem that you have experienced years earlier, then I would follow the advice of my friend and just not disclose it. But, you have to be VERY confident that it will not be a reoccuring problem. I have never seen someone get a waiver for depression, they will simply just DQ you at MEPS if you disclose that. But, you know you vetter then anyone so the person who makes that final decision should be you!

Fraudelent enlistment? please. I SERIOUSLY doubt any of you disclosed everything that you should have at MEPS.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Bull****? Negative. And yes, he's a former Marine. Got out in 06'.

I have a considerable history on these boards. If you look at my past im sure some users will see that those comments were a little out of the ordinary.

And you call Yourself A Marine......

Nuff Said.......

But anwyays, to get back on topic:

If your depression is still an issue then the military isn't something you want to be joining. It will probably inflame it even more. Now, with that said, if your depression is no longer an issue and it was a problem that you have experienced years earlier, then I would follow the advice of my friend and just not disclose it. But, you have to be VERY confident that it will not be a reoccuring problem. I have never seen someone get a waiver for depression, they will simply just DQ you at MEPS if you disclose that. But, you know you vetter then anyone so the person who makes that final decision should be you!

Fraudelent enlistment? please. I SERIOUSLY doubt any of you disclosed everything that you should have at MEPS.
    x2

Its never been a reoccuring problem, I was in a bad spot, it was treated and now I'm fine, Have been for awhile. All I can do is hope though

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannaberekeke View Post
    Its never been a reoccuring problem, I was in a bad spot, it was treated and now I'm fine, Have been for awhile. All I can do is hope though
    Stay well.
    Prayers Outbound wether you want them or need them, that's just how it is with me.

Rocky

I doubt very much that this Smitty Puffs is a Marine. He has used the same lame excuse twice today on two different threads.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIsland View Post
    Stay well.
    Prayers Outbound wether you want them or need them, that's just how it is with me.

Rocky

Thank you very much, Sir. I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    I doubt very much that this Smitty Puffs is a Marine. He has used the same lame excuse twice today on two different threads.
    No skin off my back, Gunny.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Depression IS serious! Do what you want cause you're the one that has to live with it, but I think the majority of us would say fess up and if you're disqualified, you're disqualified. IF you lie about it and depression slips up on you again, it WILL come out that it was pre-existing and YOU will be the one to get in trouble for it.

Thread Information