A little update...
Create Post

A little update...

Well last time I was here, I was going through a rough patch in my life. A lot of advice came from Marines, and everyone else. Just to let you all know, you helped tremendously. I stopped, took a good long hard look into the mirror to reaccess my situation, and realised I wasnt doing anybody (Including myself) any good doing what I was doing.

I kicked my ass into gear, stopped drinking, stopped feeling down on myself, and stopped getting into trouble. Last I was here I had a DUI on my record. That DUI does not exist anymore. I paid all the fines I had in full, did my alcohol eval class, and everything is squared away and done with now.

I just recently went back to my old Recruiter, and he was more than happy to see me again. He wasnt to thrilled with the weight I put on, but neither am I. So I started working out again, and I'm back on track to living my dream. It's going to be a long hard road, but if I can get through what I've been going through the past year and a half, then I can damn sure get through a little weight loss...Again.

I just wanted to stop by and thank everyone that helped me the last time I was here. You really did more for me than you could ever imagine. So thank you, and have a good and safe weekend everyone.

Brandon.

Thats great that you took action upon yourself into changing into a more amazing person. Everybody knows it takes alot of work to change and it aint ever easy. Hope this next goal of yours goes well and we bet it will. If you can get yourself out of a mess then you will be able to get yourself outta other messes. It takes a real man to change. Youd be a good Marine. Always praying for people like you. = ) Keep up the good work = )

Sounds good, Get Some.

Thread Information