How a Marine deals with a cheating girlfriend
Create Post

Smile How a Marine deals with a cheating girlfriend

Found this on another website. Thought it was funny and wanted to share. Pretty sure it hasn't been on here. Enjoy.

A Marine was deployed to Iraq. While he was there he received a
    letter from his girlfriend. In the letter she explained that she had slept
    with two guys while he had been gone and she wanted to break up with him. AND, she wanted the pictures of herself back.
    So the Marine did what any squared-away Marine would do. He went around to his buddies and collected all the unwanted photos of women he could find. He then mailed about 25 pictures of women (with clothes and mostly without) to his girlfriend with the following note: "I don't remember which one you are. Please remove your picture and send the rest back."

Heard that one a few years back, still funny though.

Yep it has been here before.
    But whatever.

I did that in 1966 when my then girlfriend sent me a "Dear John" letter that arrived on Christmas Eve. I was in Chu Lai at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kp42 View Post
    Found this on another website. Thought it was funny and wanted to share. Pretty sure it hasn't been on here. Enjoy.

with two guys while he had been gone and she wanted to break up with him. AND, she wanted the pictures of herself back.
    So the Marine did what any squared-away Marine would do. He went around to his buddies and collected all the unwanted photos of women he could find. He then mailed about 25 pictures of women (with clothes and mostly without) to his girlfriend with the following note: "I don't remember which one you are. Please remove your picture and send the rest back."
    Good for the *****, lmfao.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kp42 View Post

That was done on an episode of M*A*S* H*

Quote Originally Posted by sscjoe View Post
    You're absolutely right about that.I was going to post that but,you beat me to the punch.That is why I'm skeptical about this story about the Marines cheating girlfriend story.If it did occur it's quite possible the idea could have been taken from the t.v. show.

Quote Originally Posted by sscjoe View Post
    Ever been to Tony Paco's? hehe I have!

Thread Information