New Tattoo Policy? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for the advice everyone. It's something I've been thinking about for a while now, but I've wanted to be a cop since I was 12...so that's my first priority.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I can't believe it I had a half sleeve and they told me no. They said OCS might be more lenient

Jits4ilfe, you're posting in the wrong forum. Open Squad Bay is for Marines only.
    If you bothered to read the rules like I suggested in your thread in the Ask A Marine forum, you would know this.

Quote Originally Posted by jits4life View Post
    I can't believe it I had a half sleeve and they told me no. They said OCS might be more lenient
    The new policy says you can't have more than 4 and become an officer. OCS is much more strict.

Credits
    Savings
    i went to inlist today but they turned me away because of my sleeve!! is there anyway i could still find a way to join?

Nope. Other than having it removed, that's it.

Credits
    Savings
    to tell you the truth i was thinking about getting it removed. Ive just never heard of anyone getting a half sleeve removed.

Check out doctors in your area, you should be able to locate one who'll do it. IF this is something you want bad enough, you'll do what has to be done despite everything. Keep us informed by all means.

I had 4 on my neck removed, laser treatments hurts like a MOFO!!!

I have a half sleeve on my right arm and 2 tats on my left, but got mine while I was in so im grandfathered under the new maradmin that was just released to the PSR'S a few days ago

Can you post that, or a synopsis of it, up? If you can't, PM me with it and I'll post it.

Boecanales, you're posting in the wrong forum. Open Squad Bay is for Marines only.

Oops, didn't catch that. Moving it now, thanks!

Don't have any tattoos, but I love a good tattoo artist. As a matter of fact, I have a picture in mind. Pen and Ink of a mighty steed, snorting smoke, splitting the sky wide open. A maiden on its back. Reins in hand, tight meaningful grip. Head erect, leaving but going, at the same time. Her gown is long and flowing, she feels as though she is riding in air. Can you do it?

Thread Information