Marine Corps Air Reserve recruiting commercial from 1976- anyone remember this?
Create Post

Question Marine Corps Air Reserve recruiting commercial from 1976- anyone remember this?

Hello
    I am working to get the video footage of this commercial. It was shot in the summer of 1976 in the DC area (believe it was shot at Andrews AFB in MD) and the later actor and former Marine Chris George was in it and/or did the voice over.

Does anyone have any recollections of this commercial? Thanks in advance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baylady7 View Post
    Hello
    I am working to get the video footage of this commercial. It was shot in the summer of 1976 in the DC area (believe it was shot at Andrews AFB in MD) and the later actor and former Marine Chris George was in it and/or did the voice over.

Does anyone have any recollections of this commercial? Thanks in advance!!!
    Hello
    I made a recruiting film with Christopher George about that time at Andrews, I flew down from MARTD So. Weymouth Mass, NAS and was hoping to see his wife! His or her Mom and Dad were there, I can't remember which? What happened was we would do a fly over and when we landed, he opened up the door of our Huey and jumped in then he jumped out and started his speech about his time in the Corp and in the Air Wing, I was the Crew Chief but in the film was the Co Pilot which was the seat facing the camera's, I just kept looking straight ahead per the directions of the director. I never did get a chance to view the film and have asked the Corp if they had it in their archives, I hit a dead end there.
    I did a search on Google and found the ad company that he contracted with but I'm not sure if they would still have it? If you find anything out please let me know, I am also on **************** under David Kovalski.
    Good Luck
    PS: Why are you interested in this film, just curious....

Thanks for your response and PM. I am researching Chris' military history and looking for folks who had direct contact with him along the way. I am fortunate to have the cooperation of his family, including his beautiful widow Lynda. The research spans his time in uniform as well as his post service interactions with the military.

Thank you for your service,
    Kathy sends

Thread Information