Workout of the Day # 2
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Workout of the Day # 2

For those of you who didn't do the "100 Burpee Challenge" you can find it here http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=93429

But for those of you interested in another challenge it's time for the W.O.D. #2

The Iron Chair
    Though not as physically exhausting as burpees this one is right up there with physically painfu.
    Rules to this one are simple push your back up against a wall and lower into a deep squat, legs bent at a 90 degree angle and cross your arms over your chest or read a magazine whatever just don't go higher or lower then 90 and don't touch your legs with your hands.

Here's a diagram if anyone is confused.
    http://images.obesityhelp.com/upload...eg_free-21.png

This challenge is for time but unlike burpees were going to see who can hold the iron chair the longest. Trust me it's harder then it looks.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    haha, we have a day at my gym where the clients get to train the personal trainers and kick their asses in return for all the pain we've caused them i was made to do a wall sit, i got a record 4 minutes and then fell on my ass. i'm shootin for 5:00, i doubt i'm getting it.

if your shooting for 5 im shooting for 6 no way in hell im making it though. Im gonna grab the victorias secret catalog and flip through the page while i do my wall sit so i have an edge on you all lol

Well I'll give it a crack and get back to you

Alright, fellow wannabes, I'm game, I'll do this and the burpees today to catch up.

Man. I can't do it today. I'll be at p.t. I'm doing the workouts as much as possible with p.t. too.

MarinePoole24, you can do a wall sit and pt in the same day lol.

I got 7:50-55 on the 100 burpee challenge... not too bad considering I haven't done one since October. I couldn't get off the ground for ten minutes after. Went on a 2 mile run at 7:00 pace, then did my wall sit. I was quite winded at this point... only got 3:15 on the wall sit. Then I did the crossfit.com WOD and by the end of that I didnt' have anything left in the tank.

^^^ haha nice job. 4:27 is my wall sit time today im actually suprised its better then i thought it'd be.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    4:10 didn't make 5, or even 4:30.

I did one for 1:11, but my socks slid on the linoleum. Started over and made it for 1:25.

Quote Originally Posted by spartan0509 View Post
    I did one for 1:11, but my socks slid on the linoleum. Started over and made it for 1:25.
    I tryed to slide across my kitchin in socks one day when i was home alone one day and tripped over a chair and knocked myself out. I have a vendetta against socks.

Quote Originally Posted by TKOTapout View Post
    I tryed to slide across my kitchin in socks one day when i was home alone one day and tripped over a chair and knocked myself out. I have a vendetta against socks.
    Bahahahaahah!!!! I got a 4:03 wall time... That was damn near the longest 4 minutes EVER

Quote Originally Posted by TKOTapout View Post
    MarinePoole24, you can do a wall sit and pt in the same day lol.
    Not really. I pt with my recruiter and I have to do what he says. I can't just go do something else while all the other poolees are with him. Plus, after pt we had to do something with the new boss, so I didn't have time afterwards. I don't make excuses. If I can do the workouts I will.

6:24

Thread Information