USMC Network - Facebook
Create Post

USMC Network - Facebook

Does anyone know how to join the United States Marine Corps network on Facebook? I've tried different ways, but none seem to work. It just comes up with the same message:
    Please enter a valid email for the United States Marine Corps network.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I tried too. I don't think you can join unless you have an email that ends in usmc.mil (or something along those lines)

You probably cant because you are not a Marine. Why would you want to join that network anyway? Your not in the Marine Corps yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sbombard15 View Post
    You probably cant because you are not a Marine. Why would you want to join that network anyway? Your not in the Marine Corps yet.
    I'm IN the Marine Corps, just not a Marine yet

Thanks for those who answered my questions via PM or visitor message. Had a few answer it actually ;] Thank you

Yes, you need a military email address which will be given to you when you've become a Marine

Quote Originally Posted by Poolee Sokol View Post
    I'm IN the Marine Corps, just not a Marine yet
    Now that doesn't make a lick of sense

How I would define a poolee in the Marine Corps is in this way. You got to a HUGE party at a house and your sitting outside the door just waiting for your turn to go in. I dont really think of myself in the Marine Corps yet, there just allowing me the chance to earn the title of a Marine.

Thread Information