Help The Di Out
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help The Di Out

Help The Di Out

Help me out please……
    OK here is my situation. I have access to a government computer and it allows me to get on leatherneck.com but will not let me view yahoo, cbssportsline , esp.com or any other good stuff. It is all blocked. I am a big Cav’s Fan and also March Madness will be starting soon.
    If you have the time can you copy and paste the standings of the NBA and league Leaders…you know Lebron should be leading the points I hope. Go Cavs and thanks…

DI

Any other sports news you have will be appreciated also……..!!!! Semper Fi!!!!!!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Did you try the newspaper???

If you do not care for all the scuttlebutt in the SD Union go to this site:

Sign On San Diego and you can just read the sports section. I live in Nevada, but my son is a high school coach in San Diego and I read the sports page daily.

The main news stations, CNN, FOX, MSNBC are allowed then click on the sports page, it will not block.

Are you having problems getting through a firewall or something, Master Sergeant?

If so, you can try this site to get around that problem. https://www.xbypass.info/index.php

Or depending on what operating system you're running on, try Hotspot Shield. http://hotspotshield.com/ It is a download for your computer, and when you turn it on it will hide your IP address.

Good luck, Semper Fi

Trust me all sites are blocked with categories of sports, news, just about everything.
    I can get to a bank account and luckily to leatherneck.com. The rumor is in a few months the only sites I will be able to access are .mil sites. By then, we should have some type of internet for our personal computers.

For now this site is my news and sports.......

I get on nba.com everyday at work on gvt computers. Did you try that?

Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIsland View Post
    Did you try the newspaper???
    By the time someone sends me a newspaper it will be a month old. Obviously I am not currently in the states to get a newspaper.

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    I get on nba.com everyday at work on gvt computers. Did you try that?

Thanks again but if it is categorized sports it is blocked....

Quote Originally Posted by drillinstructor View Post
    Thanks again but if it is categorized sports it is blocked....
    Are you on NMCI's network?

Quote Originally Posted by temarti View Post
    The main news stations, CNN, FOX, MSNBC are allowed then click on the sports page, it will not block.
    Back in Pendleton they were not blocked for me....I am not there and here they are all blocked....just looking for a copy and paste of standings.....I wouldn't ask if I could view it myself

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    If you do not care for all the scuttlebutt in the SD Union go to this site:

Sign On San Diego and you can just read the sports section. I live in Nevada, but my son is a high school coach in San Diego and I read the sports page daily.

Web Page Blocked

The rating for the website you have attempted to access is currently restricted. Attemtped access may violate your internet usage policy.

URL: www.signonsandiego.com/

Category: News and Media

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    Are you on NMCI's network?

No I am using a NIPR account the G6 Marines have put up for us.

Credits
    Savings
    I'm layed up from work for at least a week Top, I'll help you out until then. Do you want me to PM you or post in a new thread in the squadbay or something?

FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE

E. Dampier

THREE POINT PERCENTAGE

K. Korver

FREE THROW PERCENTAGE

B. Cardinal

Thread Information