Question about Recruit Training?
Create Post

Question about Recruit Training?

I was wondering if any of the other poolees knew approx how many recruits ship at the same time, as i am curious as to how much chance i would have of being in the same platoon as someone on this site. Or if anyone know's how the sorting/recieving process works as i don't quite understand it.

I'm curious to this answer, but for mcrdsd February shippers. I would expect most grads, with the occasional mid-term high school grad. Don't expect a lot per platoon, however a lot of people are joining the Corps. Idk, not like it really matters. More of a curiosity thing.

To answer your question, there are usually 5,6 male platoons. I would say approx 60-85 /platoon, at the time frame you are attending.

From your ship date it looks like you will be in 2nd Battalion Fox Company. Quote from PI website "Each company contains an average of six platoons with 60 to 80 recruits per platoon" So you think in a company there would be on average 420 recruits. From that you can get an idea of your chances. Just beware of shipping cuts.

Luckily i can't be delayed again i was twice and will have been in the DEP almost exactly a year when i ship.

Thread Information