FIELD-MED at PENDELTON
Create Post
    Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Talking FIELD-MED at PENDELTON

Would be interesting to hear some "story's" from Doc's who went through Field-Med School at Pendeleton!
    I remember "rapelling" (sp?) from a Huey, onto a chest-high field of "GRASS", and most of us were sneezing so much, that when the 6-by picked us all up, it was VERY hard to sneeze and laugh at the same TIME!! TWENTY of us "QUACKS", went to the EM Club, and drank ALL the Marines UNDER the BAR!!!....good memories, and good men!!....NO COMPLAINTS!!!.....D/G...

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    Would be interesting to hear some "story's" from Doc's who went through Field-Med School at Pendeleton!
    I remember "rapelling" (sp?) from a Huey, onto a chest-high field of "GRASS", and most of us were sneezing so much, that when the 6-by picked us all up, it was VERY hard to sneeze and laugh at the same TIME!! TWENTY of us "QUACKS", went to the EM Club, and drank ALL the Marines UNDER the BAR!!!....good memories, and good men!!....NO COMPLAINTS!!!.....D/G...
    Not sure if its still there DOC, but my barraks, was right next door to the Corpsman Field Medical School Barraks. It was kinda funny watching all them Squids, getting there butts chewed by Marine NCO's haha. Semper Fi Doc!!!

I am sorry John I did everything in Lejuene except for Desert Storm. Then I went to Pendelton and !st MEF.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    (lmfao) Doc,when You were drunk I was pulling Panty Raids on them Fine Navy WAVES at Balboa.You snooze You loose old Pathfinder trick.S/F Doc

Field med at Pendleton was tit! I was greatly disappointed! Granted I had fun, but not what I thought it was going to be and seems Doc's in Lejune had the real deal. My class had alot of E-6 and even 7's. They were out of shape and I feel they held the whole class back on the physical conditioning side. The only thing hard was my turds from the MRE's!
    We were not allowed to use blanks b/c of fire hazard! So all these Doc's running around makinkg gun sounds with there mouths was cheesy! No pyro either!

Sorry to hear about that Brett. We had a lot of HN HM3, 2 HM2s 3 HM1s and 1 HMCS. Our instuctors were Grenada and beirut bombing suvivors who took care of the wounded THEY WERE HARD NOSE NO NONSENE INSTRUCTORS WHO WOULD DROP YOUAND YOU WOULD BE DOING PUSH UPS ALL DAY IF YOU SCREWED UP. THEY WERE GOOD AND WE LEARNED ALOT FROM THEM

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Field med at Pendleton was tit!
    I not understanding that Doc....last thing I heard tit was a good thing!

A better word would probally be suck.....or sucked.

Thread Information