Question about cold weather uniform etc
Create Post

Question about cold weather uniform etc

Ok so for a few yrs now I've been looking to get some type of face mask deal to help shield my face from the wind etc during the winter months. I found this on QVC http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/v...d-by-Due-North

my question is as long as its black would this be acceptable for field wear? if not where can I find one that is? I would like one that can be worn in different way as opposed to just one style. I tried Sgt Grit but couldnt find anything. Thank you all for the help.

Negative, the Corps has a neck gaiter (sp?) that they issue, that coupled with the new watch cap did a great job for me and was acceptable in uniform as well... Have you gome to supply and asked for the issue gaiter? That black one you are looking at is unsat, unless you are out in the middle of the stan and there is a standing order of do what feels and operates well.....

well im in the reserves so we dont get much. everyone who has the gaiter or whatever its called have bought them.

Roger that, let me look around, I think I have about 2 or 3 of them. Shoot me a PM with your address and once I find them Ill send one to you.

Thread Information