new to marine life also - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hey there hun! =) I have a few sit suggestions for you!
    my fav is militarysos.com there is also milspouse.com which has a magazine! dogtagsanddiamonds.com and http://militarysweetpeas.net/index/ <--- is a site of my really good friend, and all the girls are super sweet! we do a lot of military wives/gf/ and such meet ups all throught the us.

Good luck!! and welcome !

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtPatricksWife View Post
    hey there hun! =) I have a few sit suggestions for you!
    my fav is militarysos.com there is also milspouse.com which has a magazine! dogtagsanddiamonds.com and http://militarysweetpeas.net/index/ <--- is a site of my really good friend, and all the girls are super sweet! we do a lot of military wives/gf/ and such meet ups all throught the us.

Good luck!! and welcome !
    oh thank you soo much ill def have to check them out

Credits
    Savings
    Welcome Aboard Sister

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by gehrij View Post
    Welcome Aboard Sister
    why thank you

Marine Spouse Free Member USMCsgtwife's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    hey there hun! There are a ton of Marine Spouse/Gf websites!

MilitarySos.com
    Militarysweetpeas.com
    Milspouse.com

Those are a few of my fav!

If you need anything lettme know! =)

Best of luck!

<3
    Crystal

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCsgtwife View Post
    hey there hun! There are a ton of Marine Spouse/Gf websites!

MilitarySos.com
    Militarysweetpeas.com
    Milspouse.com

Those are a few of my fav!

If you need anything lettme know! =)

Best of luck!

<3
    Crystal
    thanks bunches ya im on the millitarysos.com and i am also a member of militarysilentranks.org as well and i love it there.. i tried making a sweetpea account but been having troubles

Quote Originally Posted by fastgirl07 View Post
    Hey ladies! Okay, so im not a marine wife but a marine girlfriend so, I hope its okay I am here.. I'm familiar with some things with the corps like weapons and such. But, just not the ends and outs of it all. My db will be leaving soon for his well our first deployment. His buddy's wife told me about this site so i thought it would be a good source for alot of things and maybe make some new friends as well.. I couldnt find another marine spouse support site and my friend said to just try it out.. so i hope its okay i am here.. thank you soo much ladies

Hi there, Im a Marine girlfriend too. Mine has been in Afghanistan for a month now, so far I've got two letters and a missed phone call. Was so mad about missing that call. But that means he's okay. How long has your's been in the Core for?

Nice to hear that all the young-uns are supporting your Marines. My best Marine bud married his girl friend in 1979( stood at his wedding in Vegas). I EAS'd and he was a career Marine and we lost touch for over 30yrs. We reconnected and they are still married and have 5 kids. You are a lifeline and something they hold on to. Marine wives, and girlfriends, are the backbone of the Marine Corps

Hey...Welcome fastgirl

Been a Marine Wife for almost 17yrs, be happy to answer any questions

Thanks for posting those websites, I'll have to check them out.

Marine Spouse Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hi fastgirl! Well i know where u coming from, not really knowing much about the Marine Corps! I been married for almost 6 ys now and my husband has been in for 8 yrs and i still not really familiar with everything but do know enough to get by, so if there is anything that i could help u with just let me know..

Mother of 4

Hi everybody I'm Cassie its short for Cassandra I'm a Marine wife. Been married to my Marine for three years now and we are about to do our very frist BIG pcs move together and I am so neverous because I have never been outside of NC or Va let alone the the country and we about to head to Japan.

You'll love it. Mainside or Oki?

I suppose if this is the thread to promote spouse and girlfriend sites, you should check out Corpswives.com. My wife uses it quite a bit as well as the Operation Homefront forums, but I'm not sure what the URL for that is.

Hey there =) I'm also brand new to this. A really good friend of mine has been in the Marines for about a year now so I thought I knew what to expect. However, my boyfriend is leaving in a few weeks, it's a hard pill to swallow, and none of my friends know what I'm going through. I'm glad my boyfriend showed me this site =)

Good luck to all you USMC wives...I have total respect for you. I know we Marines put you through hell. Most can't or won't stay married to a Marine (mine didn't).

There is another website www.recruitparents.com that has a section for spouses and girlfriends and your Marine does not have to be a recruit. They are very supportive on that site and there are lots of resources. It has been recognized by the president and the founder has appeared on the Oprah show. Hope it can be of assistance to someone.

You may not hear it frequently enough (if at all) but know you are an integral part of the Marine Corps and we appreciate everything you do and all the sacrafices you make.

Thread Information