question about supply mos
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

question about supply mos

Hi Marines, i want to enlist and get a supply mos but heres the thing. After looking at the mos's i saw that many jobs in the supply say no convictions of larceny or theft. Well i made a mistake when i was 16 and got a misdemeanor larceny. I went to court and the agreement was that i do 24hrs community service and it would be dropped permenantly off my record. So its not on my record any longer, but i was wondering if that would matter when trying to get a job in supply because i dont want to get supply and then the corps transfers me to something else because of that. so if anyone that knows can help me i would appreciate, o btw idk if it matters but im going enlist as a reserve Marine.

Capitalize Corps at all times!
    The Marines here aren't recruiters. You'll probably need a waiver for your problem there, even though they told you it's off your record. Don't lie, they will find out. Only a recruiter can best answer this question.

No convictions means JUST that. You'll have to disclose the arrest and whatever else happened anyway, I'd expect a DQ from that MOS.

Thread Information