Coming Aboard
Create Post

Thread: Coming Aboard

Coming Aboard

Hey all. Just droping a coming aboard/new to the board, with introduction of course.

I'm somewhat "new" to the pool (as far as being a poolee goes). I got PDQ's at first for having ADD, but then got a BUMED and was good to go. I've been in the pool (going to pool functions and whatnot) for well over a year now, and have been come to be know by all as just "Poolee Kenny." Sounds better than my last name anyway.

Got me an 89 on my ASVAB and as far as my MOS goes, I'm going 03. God only knows when my ship date will be as it changes all the time, but I'm hopefully looking at either december or january, but I'm motivated as all hell and can't wait to get down to MCRD PI.

Welcome!

Welcome Poolee Kenny...to the most comprehnsive Marine Posting board I've found on the internet. Soak up all the knowledge you can here. I like you was PDQed, but for a knee injury. I got in April 10th, 2003...and I'm going 03 also! Oorah. But Take the time you have here and use it, this site is amazing, take it from another poolee.

Again, Welcome.
    And by the way, are you from Quincy, MA? I'm another Massachusetts Poolee, if so.
    (small world, eh?)

-Poolee Sullivan

Welcome Aboard. Listen to what people have to say, and put it in practice, and you WILL SUCCEED! When you get to Recruit Training, remember: Speed, volume, and intensity is what they are looking for. Crazy- i wouldn't say "OOORAH" until you get back with the Title. Just some advice.
    Again, welcome aboard, and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Yours in Intensity,

Joe

My apologies, PFC...got a bit carried away in the moment.

Thread Information