If your a sniper what sniper rifle do you use?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

If your a sniper what sniper rifle do you use?

Let me hear ya and if not what gun do you use?

How many threads are you going to start about being a sniper?

Credits
    Savings
    Theres nothing wrong with it but that doesn't mean i'm going to be posting everything related to 'Snipers' I just like snipers I like long rage things Spec ops and sniping is my thing so yeah.

Hey kid, watch the attitude.
    And yes, there's something wrong with that....it's called double posting, which isn't allowed. No need to start numerous threads on being a sniper when you can put it in your original one.
    And the purpose of the Ask A Marine forum is to ask questions pertaining to boot camp, now what kind of rifles snipers use.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0 Snip3 View Post
    Theres nothing wrong with it but that doesn't mean i'm going to be posting everything related to 'Snipers' I just like snipers I like long rage things Spec ops and sniping is my thing so yeah.
    hahahahaha

Go Lisa, Go.

Unload Little Sister.

... so yeah!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    Hey kid, watch the attitude.
    And yes, there's something wrong with that....it's called double posting, which isn't allowed. No need to start numerous threads on being a sniper when you can put it in your original one.
    Switching subjects on my orginal posts makes things confusing? I seem to be confused already?

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    hahahahaha

Go Lisa, Go.

Unload Little Sister.

... so yeah!!!

Credits
    Savings
    .... Pretty weird, for someone in ask a marine and just has dis respect to someone yeah I'm not coming back to look on the post. wonderful.

Lookie here there young man, you are on a Marine Corps site and you will RESPECT ALL Marines who are going to answer your questions.
    [Poolee Rules] Attention New Poolee & Wannabe Members
    Rule One you are not a Marine and this is a Marine site therefore you have no rights and are merely a guest that we wish to help achieve your goal!

Rule Five be courteous at all times with your peers and especially with Marines, if you verbally attack someone you will be dealt with severely and disrespect to a Marine will not be tolerated!
    ============================================

Read this before posting in Ask A Marine

7. No crying, please. If you are posting here, you must want to be a Marine. If one of our answers hurts your feelings or you feel we are not treating you nicely, you may want to consider a different career. If you cannot handle things said to you on the internet, you will not survive in our Corps. Wal-mart is always accepting applications.

8. Expect respect until you disrespect. Marines follow a tradition of mentorship which is the reason why most of us answer questions here. If we perceive a bad attitude in your correspondence with us, you may become familiar with more of our traditions, hostility and belligerence. Don’t go away mad. Just go away. The site administrator will expedite your departure.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0 Snip3 View Post
    .... Pretty weird, for someone in ask a marine and just has dis respect to someone yeah I'm not coming back to look on the post. wonderful.
    Aw Man, just when me popcorn gets ready.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Aw Man, just when me popcorn gets ready.

Credits
    Savings
    Thanks, Guys.

None for the little one.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Snipers use a regular M-16A2. They put a blank in it then drop one section of cleaning rod down the barrel. They fire so accurately that they can shoot a knat out of the sky at 1,000 meters with a cleaning rod and a blank. If they miss they have to take their K-bar in their teeth and charge the enemy with fixed bayonets.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Snipers use a regular M-16A2. They put a blank in it then drop one section of cleaning rod down the barrel. They fire so accurately that they can shoot a knat out of the sky at 1,000 meters with a cleaning rod and a blank. If they miss they have to take their K-bar in their teeth and charge the enemy with fixed bayonets.
    Damm, no wonder I went Wing.

Thread Information