new friends, Pendleton
Create Post

new friends, Pendleton

Is there anyone at Pendleton or is gonna be living there soon? I'm supposed to be moving there in May, would like to find some new Marine friends to talk to!

April

hi! we can chat. i live here in cali and my hubby is a Marine stationed at pendleton. where are you two moving from? it's soo awesome here!! there is so much to do and minus jan-beginning of march..the weather is beautiful and perfect!

Hey April! I live near Camp Pendleton! =)I have a ton of friends out there. I think you're going to love it!

My hubs is stationed @ Camp Pendleton! I think that you're going to have a great time. Feel free to conatct me! I'll be around 7 months pregnant in May, but I'm up for lunch sometime!!!!! Keep us up to date

God bless!!!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by aprilnmike View Post
    Is there anyone at Pendleton or is gonna be living there soon? I'm supposed to be moving there in May, would like to find some new Marine friends to talk to!

April

Hey there, my boyfriend is stationed at Pendleton. He took me there about a month ago, its very nice. The houses look nice. Im sure you will be happy. Cant beat the weather either.

Marine Spouse Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    hi
    my husband just PCA'ed out there in Jan although i am living in Ramona rite now we will be moving on base the 8th of next month
    im deff in need for some more friends!!

Thread Information