The 12 worst cars ever built - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    The Henry J has done pretty decent on the drag strips.
    Old Marine,I'm an old Marine too..I wish I had some of my old cars back,they'd be worth a fortune on Barrett-Jackson .Talk about drag racing,a few of mine 40 Ford cp with a 327 Chevy engine,--2 different 56 Chevys,with 327 chevy-4 sp muncie---,63 Plymouth Fury 383 4 sp,auto,---66 GTO 389 ,4 sp..And the last hot car I owned was a 87 Buick Gran National..I drive Toyota Corolla now..

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Coup View Post
    I couldn't get the link to open. Did Corvair make the list?

Yes, it was on the list. But I must say though, I owned a 1963 Corvair and never had a problem with it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Cadillac ESCALADE

Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    Cadillac ESCALADE
    Seriously? A Cadillac?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They should have stuck too making Eldorados 1/2 Ass Attempt at making a SUV-Pick up worse piece of Chit since my last Dodge Ram!!!

It sad to here that some of us is now driving a Jap. import!!!

The babes that I could pick up in this thing !

Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    They should have stuck too making Eldorados 1/2 Ass Attempt at making a SUV-Pick up worse piece of Chit since my last Dodge Ram!!!
    I would expect that out of a Dodge, but not a Cadillac. Sorry to hear that.

Thanks Squishy I thought I was the only one too. But I don't mean to knock on your wife's ride Sparkie, I just don't get why they made the front end kinda curvy and the rear end box-like as it is. But if it gets from Point A to Point B with the oil pan dropping out then I can't knock it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by cball View Post
    Old Marine,I'm an old Marine too..I wish I had some of my old cars back,they'd be worth a fortune on Barrett-Jackson .Talk about drag racing,a few of mine 40 Ford cp with a 327 Chevy engine,--2 different 56 Chevys,with 327 chevy-4 sp muncie---,63 Plymouth Fury 383 4 sp,auto,---66 GTO 389 ,4 sp..And the last hot car I owned was a 87 Buick Gran National..I drive Toyota Corolla now..
    The 327 could always hold its own, we use to run a high banked quarter mile dirt track with a 76 Chevelle a guy would bring his Duster 440 we would always outrun him,lol,he was always pizzed off that little 327 sure was fast I have that same engine in my Vette.

Here's another ugly one put out by that sorry auto maker GM.

I think the Z71 is an Aztec on steroids w/ a bed, what do you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by cball View Post

My first vehicle was a 50 Mercury sled. That thing was heavy, but with the 3/4 race engine I had under the hood, it went pretty good. Wore that car out driving beyween Camp Pendleton and central California most every week end.

4 dollar gas.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyracer View Post
    It sad to here that some of us is now driving a Jap. import!!!
    Well we bought the 07 Corolla when gas was 4 dollars a gal.We was driving a 03 Dodge Stratus 4 cyl.and it wasen't giving any gas milage at all.Bought the Toyota and the sticker said 35 highway and on a trip it gives 40..Its accually my wifes car ,I drive a F-150 the sticker said 14/18 and I'm lucky to squeese 13 out of it..Its days are numbered too.

Thread Information