The 12 worst cars ever built
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

They forgot this one....

Hard to believe that the Studebaker Lark did not make the list, or the Kaiser or Fraizer.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Hard to believe that the Studebaker Lark did not make the list, or the Kaiser or Fraizer.
    Lets not forget the Henry J............

When the Yugo first came to the US back in 84-85 the local Ford dealer had them and I went over and opened the door on one and the door handle came right off in my hand..

I'd actually disagree with some of those on the list. The Edsel wasn't nearly as 'bad' as most people have been led to believe (it was basically more advanced in some ways than the market wanted at the time) and putting vehicles on the list because they are politically incorrect (SUV's) shows a bias that doesn't impress me much.

I tried to find a less PC list, but, alas, the closer you get to the current decade, the more "PC" the list becomes (Hummers, SUV's, etc etc). Who would have thought that it's not what the owners of the vehicles think, but how much gas they take, is what lands them on a list?

I don't disagree with much of what's on here but I disagree with some of the reasons certain vehicles make it and others don't (Yugo left off? Come ON).

Quote Originally Posted by ecfree View Post
    Lets not forget the Henry J............
    The Henry J has done pretty decent on the drag strips.

I'm glad they put that Pontiac Aztek on the list, God is that thing ugly!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    I'd actually disagree with some of those on the list. The Edsel wasn't nearly as 'bad' as most people have been led to believe (it was basically more advanced in some ways than the market wanted at the time) and putting vehicles on the list because they are politically incorrect (SUV's) shows a bias that doesn't impress me much.

I tried to find a less PC list, but, alas, the closer you get to the current decade, the more "PC" the list becomes (Hummers, SUV's, etc etc). Who would have thought that it's not what the owners of the vehicles think, but how much gas they take, is what lands them on a list?

I don't disagree with much of what's on here but I disagree with some of the reasons certain vehicles make it and others don't (Yugo left off? Come ON).

I am totally with you... Worst cars of all time.. Heck I HATE FORDS.. and the Ford Exploder in particular.. but on a list of 10 or 12 of the worst of all time... Not really..

what about a Subaru 360... Or any of the crapola that came out of the Eastern bloc countires.. the yugo was really the cream of that crop.

The Iseta... the damned Aerostar...

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Hey,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Integrity57 View Post
    My wife has been driving that thing for 5 years with no complaints.
    One sweet vehicle.......

Any Jaguar past 1990. They are terrible and are marketed as luxury........money freaking pits

When I saw the Ford Exp.on the list I was surprised ,most of their problems were the Firestone tires..Personally I think the Hyundai and Kia are worse vehicles.

We had one of the yugo's a 1988 Sport. That car run great. We put $6.00 fill it up in 1988.We got about 46mil. to a gal. We left Johnnsn City TN went to Winston Salem NC and back On A half tank of gas.

I couldn't get the link to open. Did Corvair make the list?

Quote Originally Posted by Integrity57 View Post
    Man I thought I was the only one who thought that, who in their right mind would shell out good money to buy something so ugly, I don't get it!

Thread Information