Fast Company and PRP
Create Post

Fast Company and PRP

First of all, I'm completely new to all of this. My daughter is engaged to a marine. I would like to thank all of you for your service and sacrifices. Can you please answer a couple of questions for me? Our marine is in Security Forces and will either be in Fast Company or PRP. What are the differences in these jobs? Please be kind to me - I am just a newbie at all of this!!

Fast Company trains and deploys around the world on a large variety of missions. PRP you stand around and do firewatch of two years. This is a quick down and dirty if you have more questions feel free to ask or PM.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Personal reliability program is essentially guard duty. They guard stuff they probably can't talk about. That is not all they do though. Through out the tour they train as a reactionary force as well as maintaining infantry skills. The barracks I worked at averaged 3 funerals a week so there is that as well. Can't really make it sound like cool duty because it aint.

I have no clue what fast company does.

Quote Originally Posted by stretchusa View Post
    Fast Company trains and deploys around the world on a large variety of missions. PRP you stand around and do firewatch of two years. This is a quick down and dirty if you have more questions feel free to ask or PM.
    He's is right, I was FAST Co for my first two years feel free to private message me, or get a hold of me at usmcnut@hotmail.com

Thread Information