Possesion Waiver HELP
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Possesion Waiver HELP

im 19 years old 6'2 240 im working on the weight issue

BACK IN 2004 i was arrested for a possesion charge it was a misdermenor. and i had the files sealed after 5 years . i have been crime free and drug free since that day how hard would it be for me to get in please help

Please complete your profile so we know whom we are addressing....

Thanks!

I weep for what this country is becoming, and fear for my children and grandchildren's future if any more democrats gain national office. We lose more and more freedoms every single day to creeping nannystatism and those who vote for Democrats only want to increase that. Anyone voting for a 'dem' is someone who likely wants to take everything YOU have worked for and mortgage your kids future as well.
    v/r
    The Malignant Leprechaun

Credits
    Savings
    ok its updated

First, talk to a recruiter who'll start you on the process. Next, if that is your ONLY issue, then it's waiverable.

I weep for what this country is becoming, and fear for my children and grandchildren's future if any more democrats gain national office. We lose more and more freedoms every single day to creeping nannystatism and those who vote for Democrats only want to increase that. Anyone voting for a 'dem' is someone who likely wants to take everything YOU have worked for and mortgage your kids future as well.
    v/r
    The Malignant Leprechaun

Credits
    Savings
    its my biggest issue cause i havent commited any crimes as a adult only as a juvenile i have that possesion charge and a curfew charge and they say thats only as serious as about a parking ticket but thats ALL THATS ON MY RECORD is those 2 things both have been sealed

Doesn't matter if they are sealed or not. The Marine Corps still will need to know, and will find out. Regardless, they are minor and shouldn't be an issue. Call a recruiter ASAP and get your process started.

v/r
    The Malignant Leprechaun

Credits
    Savings
    how is my weight height though im 6'2 240 will they take me at that ..... so what are my chances of getting those charges waived percent wise

TALK to a recruiter. Only they can tell you that. Search 'height and weight standards on this site and they'll tell you. Use google, it's a great resource.

v/r
    The Malignant Leprechaun

Thread Information