Vietnam MOUT tactics? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You Marines now have something in Your Arsenal,that untilized in a optional way would be Awesome.It's that Vehicle that shoots that Explosive line for clearing Mine Fields and IED Terriortory.Why nor pull up too the Badguys Area let them shoot that line over or down the Block of Buildings or an Alley and set off the entire Line?Wish we would have had it It would of made a Helluva Pointman

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    You Marines now have something in Your Arsenal,that untilized in a optional way would be Awesome.It's that Vehicle that shoots that Explosive line for clearing Mine Fields and IED Terriortory.Why nor pull up too the Badguys Area let them shoot that line over or down the Block of Buildings or an Alley and set off the entire Line?Wish we would have had it It would of made a Helluva Pointman
    Jack, you are a devious SOB. I like that idea too. The Marine Corps ought to hire you as a civilian contractor in charge of unique ideas. They'll have to keep you away from those, a-hem, large women, but that's doable.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Chit Zulu Two Marines with their Head @ Ass wired together would make a better Team.Come Join Me Marine!!!

Thread Information