Epic Boot Camp Blog
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Epic Boot Camp Blog

Rct. Webb is currently at Boot Camp, ready to graduate on Jan 17. He sends his wife letters from RT, and she posts them to his blog. They are a great read and give a look at what Boot Camp is like from someone currently living it .

http://www.kevinwebb22.com/?cat=1&paged=3

Check it out, fellow Poolees!

25 days left for this Poolee.

good **** man. I'm still waiting on fullmetaljournal.blogspot.com to update

Thanks for the post, its a good read.

Very nice link. Amazing how much information is out there for us to find, I can't seem to get enough of it.

24 Days and 45 minutes left for this poolee. I'll be seeing you on the footprints Endurance...us tall guys gotta stick together!

Quote Originally Posted by JCampbell View Post
    Very nice link. Amazing how much information is out there for us to find, I can't seem to get enough of it.

24 Days and 45 minutes left for this poolee. I'll be seeing you on the footprints Endurance...us tall guys gotta stick together!
    Hey, alright! You should be able to see me just fine, but I will be wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt that says

KPP
    [PICTURE OF TREE]
    Saving you since '82!

and WALK! in caps on the back.

Also, it is interesting to compare IST scores with someone of similar height and weight. They are almost identicle.

Back on topic, Capital M, I just checked out fullmetaljournal, I too want an update.

They usually come all together so hopefully sometime soon he will put up like 5 of them

I've been watching for new updates on full metal jacket for a while too.

Endurance, I'll leave a post on your profile in reply, so we can keep this thread on topic.

This is wicked nice! 11/23 (originally written 11/7)

Being one of those recruits that were dropped is a scary thought =| That won't happen though!

I swore in with this guy, he is married and has a kid on the way and he decided to enlist in the USMC great guy and he'll be an even better Marine. He is going into the reserve as 0211. That guy Grant was at my RSS he is a dumb weird kid, I dont even know how he got into the USMC.

Quote Originally Posted by Poolee Sokol View Post
    11/23 (originally written 11/7)
    This is the one I'm currently on...(forgot to say that)

wow never mind. I'm retarded.

Wow! Great blog! I'm definitely going to be closely following Recruit Webb's progress. Thanks for linking this!

Wtf. Can we get this deleted? An Admin around? Im all for being prepared physically, which our RSS has the wonderful job of helping, but bootcamp is supposed to be a right of passage. Something you EARN. This is basically cheating. Youre going to learn the IN-OUTS here. This isnt right. Now we can see who the scared ones are. Let bootcamp be a mystery. Ive read alot of posts where poolees say its going to be 'fun' and how theyre so exciited but try not to sound cocky but inside they think its going to be a sinch (ya youre out there) but wheres the 'fun and suprise' when you already know whats going down? You guys are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrique2010 View Post
    Wtf. Can we get this deleted? An Admin around? Im all for being prepared physically, which our RSS has the wonderful job of helping, but bootcamp is supposed to be a right of passage. Something you EARN. This is basically cheating. Youre going to learn the IN-OUTS here. This isnt right. Now we can see who the scared ones are. Let bootcamp be a mystery. Ive read alot of posts where poolees say its going to be 'fun' and how theyre so exciited but try not to sound cocky but inside they think its going to be a sinch (ya youre out there) but wheres the 'fun and suprise' when you already know whats going down? You guys are ridiculous.

Well to be honest, anyone who's ever seen the basic training matrix, asked a Marine, or seen Ears, Open, Eyeballs, Click already know "whats going down". Can't blame any of these poolees if they want to know more information, and it doesn't necessarily mean they are scared. Just my 2 cents.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    None of you know what's up, since it Will be according to how You roll with it.
    Go ahead, learn all you can, but in the end Bootcamp will be your experience, no one elses.

Thread Information