Military Order of the Purple Heart - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    I have contributed to the order.


  2. #17
    What kind of dues to they require? Just curious. Haven't ever looked into them, VFW, MCL, etc.


  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by MGySgtSki View Post
    What kind of dues to they require? Just curious. Haven't ever looked into them, VFW, MCL, etc.

    Depends on your state. Ohio pays for life membership for all PH Ohioans. Go to Military order of the Purple Heart website and see what it is in your state.


  4. #19
    Marine Free Member FistFu68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tombstone,Az
    Posts
    8,457
    Credits
    71,558
    Savings
    0
    Images
    148
    Captain K been Praying for Ya' Hope all is well? Take care Semper Fidelis


  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    Captain K been Praying for Ya' Hope all is well? Take care Semper Fidelis
    Thanks Jack. This old Marine is fighting a killer cold last 10 days or so. Went to the VA today and came beck with a grocery sack full of medicine. I know I'm healled, just waiting on the manifestation.


  6. #21
    They won't let lucky son-of-a-*****es like me join.


  7. #22
    Marine Free Member rufus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Morganton, N.C.
    Posts
    300
    Credits
    11,413
    Savings
    0

    Agent Orange

    I bled on the operating table but I guess that still dosen't count even though I am still fighting the battles today - physically and mentally!!!


  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by rufus1 View Post
    I bled on the operating table but I guess that still dosen't count even though I am still fighting the battles today - physically and mentally!!!
    AMEN Rufus, Happy Birthday Marine. Did you catch the discover channel special on Nam? Very well done. should provoke a few more sleepless nights.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts