Resolution to rename the Department of the Navy - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    They can put us with anyone, Our name will still stan taller then anyones The US MARINE CORPS

I would like to be in our own Department,
    but it is not going to happen.
    It makes to much sence. Our goverment does not run on logic!!!

Who the **** cares we are a Naval Service in our roots the name is appropriate i think. Plus it will **** up all our abbreviations pertaining to the subject. SECNAV just roles of the tounge better then SECNAVMARCOR

This legislation is yet another example of wasted effort by the government that amounts to nothing. Change the name--big deal. It's about as useless as legislating permission for veteran's to salute the flag while out of uniform during the National Anthem. Our legislators need to work to solve our economic problems, not waste their time with bull$hit that makes us feel good and provides them with a sense of self-fulfilling false accomplishment.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    I think that when Congress is domininated by a party that is breaking the back of ( honest taxpayers), to make a lot of undeserving people feel good. Its o.k. to enact iegislation to make deserving MARINES feel good! I hate to think CONGRESS cant do two things at once.

Thread Information