can i join?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can i join?

can i join?

There is nothing more in this world I want then to join the Marine corp. I'm not sure that I can because when I was 15 I was dumb and charged with attempted trafficking. I successfully completed the diversion program. that was the first and last time I had been in trouble. I've had people tell me that id be good to go and I've had others say its not going to happen.so if someone could shed some light on my situation I would be very grateful.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Call a Recruiter.
    Can't help only Knowing "Attempted Trafficking???"

i did he said he'll look in to it. i tryed calling him a couple times but all i got was his voice mail. he hasnt called me sence. this was like a year ago. i was charged with attempted trafficking of a schedule W drug. if that helps?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    With your grammar, punctuation, spelling I can see why. So 'trafficking' was in high drugs? Do you really think the Marine Corps needs you? You waited a YEAR for a call?
    --------------
    Go Away. Try Army. Sorry I'm an Azz hole, but I can't bring myself to believe this bull pucky. I just can't.

How about you fill out all of your profile, like it states in the rules in the poolee forum, so the Marines who are going to answer your questions, know who they are talking to.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Easy Down, WMarine, This kid has probs. galore. Mostly with me. I want the first crack, love.

Okie dokie sparkie ...but I just want to know if this person is a young man or a young lady.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I wanna know his IP????????? Gotta be a joke.

Ok......1. My IQ is 119 2. I'm not not a poolee so didn’t even go to that forum but I filled out all my info so... 3. I didn’t wait a year for a phone call I was merely stating the last time I attempted to contact my recruiter 4. I know my grammar sucks, I made a really dumb choice but I have learned from it. I think if I was allowed to join the corps I would perform my duties with the utmost professionalism and honor or at least try to. My moral character as it stands is good. I volunteer. I help run fundraisers; I help little old ladies across the street when I can. I try to be the best person I can be and all I want to do is serve my country.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    So, you believe you are legit. You're are asking me to swallow a heap of shet. I easily give quarter when the situation warrants. Call me stupid, or call it the benifit of the doubt. Clean up your posts, Show every respect, be earnest, Square away, and we will strive to answer your questions,,,,,,,,,,, USMC spoken here.

It's a thing of beauty, watching a sergeant square away his or her charges.

Or in this case, a stupid wannabe poolee who will probably end up joining the Army.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I am what the fuk I am.

I will never join the army. This may help you Marines in understanding where im coming from. The story behind the trafficking charge. When I was 15, I had a girl friend. Who gave me her medication because she said they made her feel sick? I through them away. I didn’t want them. later I was called to the principal’s office and he was asking a lot of questions and he said if I told him about the drugs he would take it easy on me and not expel me so I told him that my girl gave them to me and I through them away. Before I knew I was kicked out of school and had a drug charge. Here’s the catch I was suspended for possession (didn’t have drugs on me). In the police report it says "I was furnishing drugs" and I got charged with trafficking of a schedule w. it does not make much sense to me. I plan on looking in to this later this week.

I will get Squared away.
    Thank you Marine

If you really want to join the Marine Corps, you need to take the initiative of talking to a recruiter face to face, not leaving messages at the recruiting office and hope that a recruiter calls you back.
    In my opinion, by talking to a recruiter face to face, it's the only way that you are going to get an honest answer to your question.

Thread Information