Merry Christmas Lethernecks.
Create Post

Merry Christmas Lethernecks.

From the West family home, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Semper Fidelis.

Merry Christmas, Marines. Some of us are with our families and loved ones. Some of us like myself, are away from our families here in Iraq. Most importantly, some of us are away from our families in Afghanistan. This Christmas pray for our brothers on the front lines. The biggest thing I have to worry about here is if the chow hall has chicken strips today. Th e biggest thing they have to worry about is if they're going to get ambushed on a patrol or if their tent will get mortared in the middle of the night. Have a happy holiday season, and great new year.

Lcpl Wiley

Merry Christmas, Marines.

I hope every-one finds some happyness today...

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Merry Christmas Brothers and Sisters.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benw2200 View Post
    Merry Christmas, Marines. Some of us are with our families and loved ones. Some of us like myself, are away from our families here in Iraq. Most importantly, some of us are away from our families in Afghanistan. This Christmas pray for our brothers on the front lines. The biggest thing I have to worry about here is if the chow hall has chicken strips today. Th e biggest thing they have to worry about is if they're going to get ambushed on a patrol or if their tent will get mortared in the middle of the night. Have a happy holiday season, and great new year.

Lcpl Wiley
    The one thing that you don't have to worry about Marine is that all of you and yours have our prayers and respect

From Our House to Yours Merry Christmas !

Ellie and Mark

Merry Christmas Marines, Semper Fidelis.

Merry Christmas everyone, especially our brothers and sisters around the wolrd.

Semper Fi

MERRY CHRISTMAS BROTHERS AND SISTERS
    Lets be sure to remember our fallen.

http://00f2630.netsolhost.com/farewellmarine.html

Marine Friend Free Member Marinegirl2010's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Merry Christmas Marines!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Merry Christmas may all in the Sand Box have a safe day
    Semper Fi Redman

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL...............Ed

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Merry Christmas To all my brothers and sisters,God bless us all.Rose and Jim

A US Marine
    I came home after my four-year tour in the Marine Corps doing thirty-one month overseas in and out of the Vietnam Conflict. It was November in NH at the time hunting season. My love for weapons and shooting made that great to be home to a place I had no idea in my memory that this existed. It felt comfortable with my weapon at my side off into the (it was no longer the bush) woods hunting that poor harmless deer. Five or six hours out sitting under a pine tree on the side of a hill looking over the distance with out a house in site as all the way to the horizon. The thoughts of being home, back in the world safe and secure from all the experiences of what I had done. I had no intention of even firing my weapon even if I saw a prize deer to take back. The silence of Mother Nature was broken as the loud crack of sniper fire and the whizzing of the bullet pass by my head. I was back there for even just a second as I aimed my weapon at the gook to realize it was a hunter about twenty-five yards away. Now in shooting position laying on the ground a second bullet hit the tree next to me. I rapidly fired two shoots placing one on each side of the hunter. He dropped his rifle, flaring his hands in the air yelling I not a deer don’t shoot me. I walked up to the man with my weapon locked and loaded and told him to walk away leaving his rifle on the ground. The hunter was only a few feet away as I broke his rifle on the side of a tree. I departed the woods that day and gave all my weapons away and to this day refuse to handle one or allow others to bring one in my house.
    I saw that day my ability to kill with out even thinking about not being in combat any more. I saw the reality of being someplace else while back here in the civilized society. I had no idea survival back here in the real world would be the hardest part of life. The MC dumped me into a society that from my undiagnosed disabilities there was no memory in my head of ever being here before. My TBI years earlier resulted with total amnesia. It was like each mission in the MC, to assess and concur. Years later after producing a copy of my medical records because the US military could not find them my broken back and loss of hearing plus my TBI was recognized as service connected disabilities. I had learned to keep silent about my mental travels back to the other place as the people back here just hated what we had done to, as they would say innocent people. PTSD would years later be another disability as the flashbacks grow stronger each day even today some thirty-years after.
    The Veterans Administration stops my medical care for combat related disabilities to help the State of New Hampshire in their quest to stop my opinion letters of government wrongs. This civilized society refuses to talk with me like begging me to do something wrong so they can say, “I told you he was bad”. The struggle since falling the other day has gotten to the point of intolerable. It is so clear that we should never come back to a society that just does not want us after servicing in the United States Marine Corps.
    Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
    465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome aboard, and hang in there. You have brothers.

Thread Information