Create Post

Thread: Good One.....

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member

Good One.....

-----

A story today on Foxnews.com...

How hot is it in Phoenix right now? Hot enough to melt candles
    and cause dogs to get heat stroke from the pavement!

Well... the inmates are griping how hot and inhumane it is! Their
    Sheriff makes them live in tents and wear pink prison suits. They
    gripe how hot and inhumane it is... and the Sheriff's response????
    Joe Arpaio, the tough-guy sheriff, who created the tent city and
    long ago started making his prisoners wear pink, is not
    sympathetic.

He told the inmates: "It's 120 degrees in Iraq and the soldiers
    are living in tents and they didn't commit any crimes, so shut
    your mouths."

We need more sheriffs just like him!!

Credits
    Savings
    DO THE CRIME, DO THE TIME. THEY SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR 23 HRS A DAY EXCEPT FOR MEALS. NO WEIGHTS, TV'S, NOTHING.

Registered User Free Member mardet65's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Sounds like that Sheriff may be a Marine!!!!!!!

Registered User Free Member one-size's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Sheriff Joe was not a Marine, but he has such good ideas as to what the Scum Bag Inmates need for rehab. Only if the "bleeding hearts" of the public would just let him do his job! I live in Phoenix, and we hear all of the comments of Sheriff Joe. I wish that he would have ran for Gov. The American Public needs more "tough" doers in our public offices to get the job done....without the public crying "foul & mistreatment" all of the time! DO THE CRIME.....PAY THE TIME!!!

I've never understood why my tax dollars go to paying for their college courses, fully integrated gyms, and a library large enough for a small city. All for people who couldn't obey a few rules that we learned in kindergarten. Don't hit, don't take what isn't yours, be nice to others, and don't run in the halls. Their parents are to blame for most of this, I think.

I don't think that any of us want to baby or coddle these a**holes or to give them anything to make their time easy. I worked as a Correctional Counselor here in Florida and saw what happened when our State government decided to change over to day for day sentences (do 85%, no gain time) and the prohibition of weight benches etc in the yard. Your average "guard is out numbered about 150 to 1, on any shift. In Florida the changes resulted in several problems, among them being: When a guard loses the leverage of being able to take gain time of privileges away from an inmate he looses a lot of control over that inmate as well. And if an inmate knows he has what is basically a life sentence and no perks, then he usually will also feel that he has nothing to loose in attempting escapes or beating up or killing a guard. No state can afford to hire enough guards to see that this can't happen and no state can afford to pay guards enough to work inside if they can't be protected. If you don't give these "people" (?) something to do to occupy their minds they will just scheme on ways of getting over the system.

really? Put em in a cell with a toilet & a shower. Never open the door, till their sentence is served. If they screw up their shower & head, they can stink & sh** on the floor. You just never ever open the cell door. pretty simple as I see it. That's usually more perks than their victims had.

Thread Information