Marine option NROTC too late?
Create Post

Question Marine option NROTC too late?

Hello Marines, I was recently able to get my mom to sign the parental consent for me to go to MEPS on Tuesday. When all the paper work was filled out, I gave a copy of my transcript to my recruiter. He's putting me in for MEOP and the NROTC scholarship. I've been reading into the NROTC scholarship and it sounds like a blessing, however my fear is that I am too "late in the game." Its almost January and I haven't applied to any Colleges because I was sure I wanted to Enlist Active Duty. Is it too late for me to apply for the colleges that offer the NROTC?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey183rd View Post
    Hello Marines, I was recently able to get my mom to sign the parental consent for me to go to MEPS on Tuesday. When all the paper work was filled out, I gave a copy of my transcript to my recruiter. He's putting me in for MEOP and the NROTC scholarship. I've been reading into the NROTC scholarship and it sounds like a blessing, however my fear is that I am too "late in the game." Its almost January and I haven't applied to any Colleges because I was sure I wanted to Enlist Active Duty. Is it too late for me to apply for the colleges that offer the NROTC?
    No.

Thread Information