My future plan for my Marine career! - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Poolee/DEP Free Member ChaseB2010's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by firedog974 View Post
    You gave a reason. You started the thread by calling Marines "douchebags." Regardless of of context, intent, or content, you insulted MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. Folks who have EARNED their right in my Corps. You have not. No one here is "talking ****" except for you. The internet has granted you a level of ambiguity which would never be afforded in a face-to face conversation. If you were face-to-face with any Marine here, I suspect your tone would change considerably (or we would change it for you). You are a little pee-on whio hasn't accomplished squat. You are riding on the back of you father and brother's accomplishments thus far. That means jack ****. How about you check the attitude, apologize, and start over. If you want help, we will give it...but not to a smart assed kid who talks ****....that is what you are right now. It is up to you to change that.
    You and a few others are the only ones on this post that have shown respect. I gave you respect back and we just exchanged attitudes. I never talked sh!t to you. But I did get a little irritated with other people who talked mess at me first for no apparent reason. No disrespect to you whatsoever. And I actually wouldn't mind being face to face with the people on here. I have been in scuffles with Marines before, it wouldn't be the first time and lord knows it wouldn't be the last. So I apoligize for my mouth to YOU and the other few Marines on here who actually answered my question rather than jump on the bandwagon of insults to me for being a poolee. Oh and thanks for recognizing me as a pee-on rather than a skivvy or shower shoe. That shows respect in my book. (not smartass) Ha. Another thing I find funny is I lived on Marine Corps bases and was around Marines all day longer than most of the people on here talking mess to me have even been in the Marine Corps. Lol So no disrespect to you brotha, I stand down.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseB2010 View Post
    "Your tone, and mannerisms speak alot for yourself, you are a selfish little kid, who thinks the world revolves around you. You speak in terms that refer to your self, and act like you don't care about others or team work. You talk as if its all about you, and screw the other Recruits, and Marines that get in your way."

You know nothing about me bro. Please explain how I am a selfish little kid and how I care about nobody but myself.
    Perhaps the explanation of why someone may think you are selfish lies in your own statements:
    I should do infantry after I build some rank and whatnot. So I don't get all the crap assignments being a PFC and LCPL. I can go in as a Corporal and get some seniority and maybe have a chance at leading instead of being lead.
    Sounds to me like you think you are either too good or too afraid to do the dirty work. While other grunts out there are busting ass to build a team, you just want to skip out on that and come in as an NCO.

You want your stripes without earning your stripes. You dont want to be seen as a douchbag? Well guess what...if you walk into a grunt platoon as an inexperienced NCO with the attitude that "I didnt get the crap assignments you guys got", and without having done what your men have done, you WILL be that 19 y.o. douchebag.

There's no difference between a 19 y.o. douchebag MP who pulls over a SSGT for no reason, and a 19 y.o. douchebag NCO who pussied out on the hard work and thinks he's got the right to lead a platoon of true grunts.

The Marines need a few good men....not primadonnas.

You and a few others are the only ones on this post that have shown respect. I gave you respect back and we just exchanged attitudes. I never talked sh!t to you. But I did get a little irritated with other people who talked mess at me first for no apparent reason. No disrespect to you whatsoever. And I actually wouldn't mind being face to face with the people on here. I have been in scuffles with Marines before, it wouldn't be the first time and lord knows it wouldn't be the last. So I apoligize for my mouth to YOU and the other few Marines on here who actually answered my question rather than jump on the bandwagon of insults to me for being a poolee. Oh and thanks for recognizing me as a pee-on rather than a skivvy or shower shoe. That shows respect in my book. (not smartass) Ha. Another thing I find funny is I lived on Marine Corps bases and was around Marines all day longer than most of the people on here talking mess to me have even been in the Marine Corps. Lol So no disrespect to you brotha, I stand down.
    So your saying your time on a Marine Corps base gives you some special title, a right of passage, special felling, what. Means nothing to me, explain it to me would you. Before you start running your mouth on new topic that you wont win. I won't even go into your "Scuffles with Marines" remark.

Nope...your smartass just continues. Noted. Just remember this is a great resource for help. You have abused it, and used it as a way to extend your own ego. You look like a jackass. You do not know the meaning of respect, and have not extended it to me, nor any other Marine on this forum. I gave you an option to right the wrong. Instead of doing THE RIGHT THING (something EVERY Marine knows how to do) you continued on your smart ass tirade, and made yourself look worse. You make your bed, you lie in it. Nothing you have posted thus far have earned you any respect, cool points, or kudos with anyone here. You have taken yourself down several pegs on the totem pole. Just remember...this thread is viewed by thousands of Marines...some of which may be one of your DI's one day...if you ever make it that far.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    So your saying your time on a Marine Corps base gives you some special title, a right of passage, special felling, what. Means nothing to me, explain it to me would you. Before you start running your mouth on new topic that you wont win. I won't even go into your "Scuffles with Marines" remark.
    No I do not think it gives me a right of passage or special title. Can you read? I said that I thought that it was funny. IMO it is funny, not a right of passage. Anything else you need to get off your chest?

Credits
    Savings
    Nope...your smartass just continues. Noted. Just remember this is a great resource for help. You have abused it, and used it as a way to extend your own ego. You look like a jackass. You do not know the meaning of respect, and have not extended it to me, nor any other Marine on this forum. I gave you an option to right the wrong. Instead of doing THE RIGHT THING (something EVERY Marine knows how to do) you continued on your smart ass tirade, and made yourself look worse. You make your bed, you lie in it. Nothing you have posted thus far have earned you any respect, cool points, or kudos with anyone here. You have taken yourself down several pegs on the totem pole. Just remember...this thread is viewed by thousands of Marines...some of which may be one of your DI's one day...if you ever make it that far.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'll quit scintillating the image of being a "jackass" to you. Good luck brotha.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'll quit scintillating the image of being a "jackass" to you. Good luck brotha.
    I will tell you what helps me sleep at night. Knowing my Corps still weeds out folks who do not know respect, esprit de corps, and honor. Thus far, you have shown you lacked those traits. Hopefully, for you, you can lean a little something before you go to boot. Until then I suggest you work on that slow ass run time. I am a 35 year old fatass who sits behind a desk all day, and I can do better than a 12:50 1 1/2 mile...... That will put me to sleep tonight.......

Credits
    Savings
    I will tell you what helps me sleep at night. Knowing my Corps still weeds out folks who do not know respect, esprit de corps, and honor. Thus far, you have shown you lacked those traits. Hopefully, for you, you can lean a little something before you go to boot. Until then I suggest you work on that slow ass run time. I am a 35 year old fatass who sits behind a desk all day, and I can do better than a 12:50 1 1/2 mile...... That will put me to sleep tonight.......
    I'm embarressed by that time. I was in a motorcycle wreck and have been recovering but that's no excuse, it's still slow. Hince the mad face behind the time as I find it embarressing. Good thing you're not one of those guys who get out and let themselves go to waste lol. My uncle is one of those guys, but hell he was a tank crewman in the Army. I knew which branch did the right things and which ones did the wrong. The traits you are giving off are good ones. You give good motivation for terds like me. (I know good and well I'm a terd) Thats a big reason I am a *measley* little poolee for now. I want to better myself mentally and physically. But forreal sorry I was a terd to you. My anger gets the best of me 99.9% of the times, I'm working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseB2010
    My anger gets the best of me 99.9% of the times, I'm working on it.
    Don't go to boot camp with an anger attitude, or you'll find yourself in trouble real quick.
    I'm not being a smart a$$ by saying this, but sometimes for as much as you want to get the last word in to prove yourself, you have to learn when to keep your trap shut and move on.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    Don't go to boot camp with an anger attitude, or you'll find yourself in trouble real quick.
    I'm not being a smart a$$ by saying this, but sometimes for as much as you want to get the last word in to prove yourself, you have to learn when to keep your trap shut and move on.
    Yes I know. My dad always beats the sh!t out of me because of my mouth. I am going to try my best to chill out through boot camp and just slide under the DI's radar.

Yes I know. My dad always beats the sh!t out of me because of my mouth. I am going to try my best to chill out through boot camp and just slide under the DI's radar.

He needs to beat you harder....and longer.

That's Drill Instructors to you.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    How nice of you to look out for me, buddy.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    That's Drill Instructors to you.
    Oh yeah I forgot you were the one who is serious about the abbreviation ordeal. SORRY. Drill Instructor****

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    And PS to what you said; I think that falls under the no homosexuality policy. Brotha, I didn't ask, so don't tell me.

Thread Information