new PT/running suit - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The jacket is not comfortable to PT in at all, imo. Anyways. I don't understand why some motard can wear the jacket out around town, but I can't wear the pants and a civilian shirt to the gym, on or off base.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by josephd View Post
    Because it is comfortable as hell....I am just a nasty reservist anyway so I am gonna do what I want

Haha.. my Marine was on leave for christams. He lived in that thing when he was at the house. I stole it when he had RA. It is comfy as hell.

Anyway I can find out where I can order that jumpsuit online? & roughly how much is it? My husband was never issued on so I have to buy it.

If your husband isn't active/reserve and is out, your BEST bet is to try ebay believe it or not. They come up pretty regular.

He is active. Im located in SF & there's no MCX close by.

Running Suit from New Balance.com

You can purchase the running suit online from New Balance
    http://www.shopnewbalance.com/USMC

New PT suit

From what I was told, the new running suit was supposed to be somewhat of a recruiting aid. You see a Marine hauling ass down the water front in his shiny new running suit, and you run up and ask him, "How do I get one of those?" It seems that the purpose and implementation got lost into the convoluted regulations that seem to plague the Marine Corps. I am sure the regs will change another 10 times before it makes any sense, and there will be plenty of asses chewed in the process. Semper Fi!

Thread Information