Explanation for all my Posts
Create Post

Explanation for all my Posts

Just so everone knows, I posted a bunch of questions on here because I had e-mailed offhand and he had suggested that I post my questions on the boards as well due to the fact that there might be poolees on the board wondering the same types of things.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Here's an even better idea!

Why don't you get the answers from your recruiter and then share your information with everyone else. This would kind of be like pointing out a problem, but also offering a solution to the situation. Anyone can ask questions. Those who have initiative find the answers. (Initiative = leadership trait). Having the answers is knowledge (Knowledge = Leadership trait). Sharing the information you obtain is taking care of your Marines. (Taking care of your Marines is a leadership principle.) I could go on and on, but the bottom line is you need to be a leader and not a follower. If you strive to be a follower, you have joined the wrong club.

SIXGUNS

Registered User Free Member mardet65's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Sixguns:

After reading your reply in LOOKING FOR WOMAN, I thought some of your comments to shark6485 were offhand and arbitrary... However, after reading your replies to ALL of his posted questions I've come to understand you have his best interests at heart. You're giving great advise. I hope shark6485 and every other potential Marine is wise enough to benefit from it. Thanks

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    MarDet65:

I am a patient and tolerant person. I appreciate a young Marine's desire to get answers, but we should also be training the future Marine to do the work for themselves too. Being a leader of Marines means also training your Marines as a team and in training your Marines, you have laid the foundation for them to assume greater roles and responsibilities in the Corps. I am not trying to be mean or rude, but many young people do not display any leadership traits. We need to get them to realize what those traits are and how they assist in making all Marines better leaders. Thanks for your post. As you can see I answered each of this members questions and offered a piece of advice on each board to groom him toward becoming one of us.

SF,

Thread Information