PMPT & Semper Fi.......
Create Post

PMPT & Semper Fi.......

Hi, thought I had better make an appearance and see how all the ex RM`s are doing on this side of the pond. Hopefully be joining you in a few years time when I have sold up split the cash and I`ll be cruising the US in a well stocked RV or maybe with a buddy or two.

Would love to spend some time watching the "boys toys" at Salt Lake at the "Need for Speed" meetings.............plus a host of other "stuff" people to see and new friends to make.

I have family based in Chicago, LA and Miami so plenty of miles to do and no doubt meet up with you guys n gals along the way

Already have Nashville on the list of things to do, sounds like a cool place to start with some great people to meet there. Meanwhile, I am keeping my websites running 100,000 hits last month and only me doing it...Phew!!

Would love to hear from any of you, anytime. Just be patient as I am busy with my Real job, (not my websites, thats my hobby) it keeps getting in the way and my daughter goes to Uni` next Sep so half of my responsibilities are finished then till she finishes and can join me in the US.

**** flying in the UK as usual as the governments screwed and shafting us all as per normal, time to get out. And yes the grass is much greener on the otherside

Will say Bye 4 now......."keep it moist"

Good to see you on here Peter (Mac)
    16 troop eh? I was in 18 troop so have probably crossed paths.
    Merry Crimbo

Hi Ricky

No doubt we would have met up before and no doubt we will again once I hit the road. Have a great entry in to 2010. Keep it hot, moist and the sun behind your back.

PMPT.......FO

First question

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrot Oscar View Post
    Hi, thought I had better make an appearance and see how all the ex RM`s are doing on this side of the pond. Hopefully be joining you in a few years time when I have sold up split the cash and I`ll be cruising the US in a well stocked RV or maybe with a buddy or two.

Would love to spend some time watching the "boys toys" at Salt Lake at the "Need for Speed" meetings.............plus a host of other "stuff" people to see and new friends to make.

I have family based in Chicago, LA and Miami so plenty of miles to do and no doubt meet up with you guys n gals along the way

Already have Nashville on the list of things to do, sounds like a cool place to start with some great people to meet there. Meanwhile, I am keeping my websites running 100,000 hits last month and only me doing it...Phew!!

Would love to hear from any of you, anytime. Just be patient as I am busy with my Real job, (not my websites, thats my hobby) it keeps getting in the way and my daughter goes to Uni` next Sep so half of my responsibilities are finished then till she finishes and can join me in the US.

**** flying in the UK as usual as the governments screwed and shafting us all as per normal, time to get out. And yes the grass is much greener on the otherside

Will say Bye 4 now......."keep it moist"
    Hey Peter, or Mac? as usual, in my case, I'm late, but at least I made it. I understand you position, but I've just got to ask. How long does an idiot live, after he calls you a Limey? The record was set, I believe, in Korea, in 1951, and has never been broken. It was set by a first Sgt. and it took just under a half second. Just had to ask. Have a happy Holiday season, you and your family S/F Ken

The 0.5 second world record

Hi Ken

I reckon that should be submitted to the Guiness World Record Foundation.....If they need proof I am sure it could be arranged / supplied... Regards to you and yours from me and mine, have a great 2010.

I'll bet you could!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrot Oscar View Post
    Hi Ken

I reckon that should be submitted to the Guiness World Record Foundation.....If they need proof I am sure it could be arranged / supplied... Regards to you and yours from me and mine, have a great 2010.
    As you may have noticed, Mac , I enjoy trading gentle barbs with people, who make a good impression on me. That is not a bid for brownie points, it's just the way I am. I'm always happy to hear from you, so stay in touch when you can. My families best, to you and yours, and be careful out there. Ken

Thread Information