Congrats to the OCC 203 selects
Create Post

Congrats to the OCC 203 selects

Have fun in the Quantico snow, stay motivated.

Were you selected?

No, I will be re-submitting my package for June. According to my OSO, only one NFO contract was picked up west of the Mississippi.

Yeah. Rumors around Marineocs.com are there are no more flight contracts for OCC'ers until October 2010. Good luck to you if that's the route your going.

The flight contracts were suspended in early October, but only for pilot slots. With my package already submitted under a pilot slot, my OSO gave me the option to either wait until October '10 and re-submit my package under a pilot contract OR submit my package under an NFO contract for this January. Both are air contracts, however, only the pilot slots were suspended for the year.

There is an OSO conference going on in Pensacola next week regarding the status of the Air program, so I will be waiting to hear back from my OSO to figure out what my next step will be.

Likewise, good luck to you in your endeavors.

**** man that's crazy,

At least you won't have to deal with The Quigley in the cold. Stay moto.

Good luck man.

Good luck man! My brother's fience's younger brother went to OCS this summer and was dropped after 5 days because his face got extremely messed up from having to shave so much. He's getting laser hair removel and is going back next year. Going to be fun having an Officer and a Enlisted Marine at there family gatherings. Never talked to guy, cant wait to talk to him at the wedding.

Thread Information