29 Palms-Ooh-rah! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    Totally opposite GSE, did back to back CAX, love every minute of the stumps.
    I did a double CAX in 07 cause I was the only one who could take section leader for the C section, sucked balls and I don't care to go back ever again. On a side not I did get **** ass drunk at the blowling alley and **** on the side of Taco Bell while I was there . Lots of late drunk nights on mainside breaking up fights and getting in trouble.

Oh and did I mention I caught 2 people in a Ford Mustang shagging out by the air strip while I was driving a HMMWV around? lol

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I want you to go find me these 29 Palms, you all keep talking about. I was there and did not see any 29 Palms. This has been a debabt for years the Stumps or 29 Palms. The story has it they died off years ago.

Semper Fi

I could count up 29 mountains for you

I worked behind the bowling alley at the motorcycle shop..on a windy day you could smell the vapors coming out of that urine soaked hell hole...

29 Palms was the best duty I had in the Corps. You take Marines Like Sgt. Thrasher on Your gun section makes it the best of the best.

Credits
    Savings
    I liked the stumps, except for the first 2 days when I felt I could barely breath that dry air.
    They still have the beer tents behind the A-frames or are the A-frames even still there?

I was there as an 0811, I'll take Okinawa over the stumps anytime.

Was in the Stumps in 1961-62 with 7th Engineers. I really liked it there and enjoyed going on liberty from there. We blew up a lot of rocks while I was there.

SEMPER FI,

I did a lot of rock collecting at the stumps and a few scorpions in-casement. LOL

Thread Information