mwss172
Create Post

Thread: mwss172

mwss172

looking for anyone who was at futema in 1986 I was with the H.E. plt. This was about the time the unit split. Then went to Korea operation Team Spirit 1986.

mwss172

hey jarhead, i was in WTS17 - which we turned into mwss172 i was a 3531 there from dec 85-86 oh yeah, rock on B.C street.

I was a 1341 with the heavy equipment plt.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

I was at Futenma

then we moved to Camp Butler. Lt Dupont was the Motor "T" officer. I loved my tours on Okinawa.

I was with 172 on Futenma Aug 91 to Oct 92.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thumbs up Mguns

I was there too. I was motor t at Butler. I left a year early due to humanitarian cituations. Man I hated to leave there.

Thumbs up Team spirit 86

I was also at team spirit 86,we were set up on a rock marine air base in pohong, korea was great

well there kawasaki we must have crossed paths somewhere,cause I was at that air base in Pohang to. Maybe down engineer alley.

Smile

dethomas, yeah i remember engineer alley what a blast i suppose you guys at H.E. plt used it as training exercises

kawasaki, yep every chance we got.

cinderella liberty

hey dethomas, at team spirit86 do you rember a marine, PFC meyers he was a buddy of mine. Him and another marine, willie, got caught coming back from liberty at 0130 by our 1st shirtnot a huge deal but E-3's and below had cinderella liberty. Can't rember willies punishment, but, MEYERS TIRES was created and for some life,got a bit tougher never have i seen such tire work we all got our tires changed there for the rest of, team spirit 86. God bless you mark.

Hey Gunny, just to let you know,I was graduated 3rd battlion I co Plt. 3029 1983

I was at Futema from 1982-1986 MCAG-18, which retired from there. Great duty station. Office accross fro the PX as you enter the air station.

Thread Information