Looking for a good combat knife - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    The Victorinox Swiss Army One-Hand Trekker Lockblade Pocket Knife (Black) that I mentioned has a serrated main blade but the serration is more like one would find on a bread slicer, kind of rounded off and easy to sharpen. What I really liked about it was that there weren't too many tools but just enough for some basic undertakings. The warranty was good as well. I liked this knife for its overall capability and reliability. It's certainly not a "knife fighting weapon" but a good companion to the KaBar.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Great choice Big O,after all His Job is a Rigger not fucing RAMBO

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    Great choice Big O,after all His Job is a Rigger not fucing RAMBO
    Hey now Jack... that aint fair. Everyone knows that stitch *****es and remington raiders love rambo knifes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Hey now Jack... that aint fair. Everyone knows that stitch *****es and remington raiders love rambo knifes.
    WTF wow when did this start to turn to sh*t, They're all over there doing their jobs. Do you even know any Riggers/ Air Delivery personnel, or what they really do. I wanted to get him a knife to carry, something he can carry when he jumps as well. They are jump Qualed you know, and his unit jumps regularly. Damn, never mind. I'm outta here.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Exclamation Duh? Do We know what RIGGERS do Major Malfunction

Boost"LOCK IT" Sgt.B @ I are good Buddies the thread started off asking for a folding Knife that a Rigger could use.Then peeps come in with their Ideas nothing short of a Roman Gladiator Sword.If You did not dig our input then You should of sent Him a Frigging K-BAR @ Let Him jump His Merry Ass off. Rambo is a Fantasy Marines are for Real,Merry Fucing Christmas.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    WTF wow when did this start to turn to sh*t, They're all over there doing their jobs. Do you even know any Riggers/ Air Delivery personnel, or what they really do. I wanted to get him a knife to carry, something he can carry when he jumps as well. They are jump Qualed you know, and his unit jumps regularly. Damn, never mind. I'm outta here.

I researched your question and posted my recommendation with accomadating link. I was joking around with Fist with my second post. Have a nice day.

Thread Information