Disqualified because of hemroids?
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Disqualified because of hemroids?

Can you be DQd from joining due to hemroids?

Are they currently hanging out of your a$$?

no it's internal

I'm no doctor, but I think you'll be okay. You got a little red stuff on your poopy? Hemorrhoids usually are not dangerous or life threatening. One of the causes of internal hemorrhoids is anal sex: good luck with that. Just saying...

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddise...s/hemorrhoids/

lmao oh man that had me laughing. But I got mine due to stressing on the toilet. But do they ask you at MEPS? Do you even have to mention it or will they be able to tell when they have you bend over? Also can you use preparation H at boot camp? DO they sell it at the PX

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    I'm no doctor, but I think you'll be okay. You got a little red stuff on your poopy? Hemorrhoids usually are not dangerous or life threatening. One of the causes of internal hemorrhoids is anal sex: good luck with that. Just saying...

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddise...s/hemorrhoids/
    LMFAO,

Going to field, combat, etc., and eating MRE's and not shitting for days won't help...

Worst......thread.....ever....

FYI unless they are like, hanging out or causing major problems requiring surgery, it shouldn't be an issue.

I'll give you credit for having the stones to ask that one.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I ain't even goin there. You just joined the post of the month club.

Quote Originally Posted by trancemasta View Post
    ...I got mine due to stressing on the toilet
    You could be roid free before the MEPS physical if you pay attention to detail and do exactly as i say when i say: Buy a jug of stool softener and use it diligently per directions and or incorporate bran cereals into your daily diet. Believe it or not, relieving your bowels does not have to be a monumental effort and when it's not, swelling subsides.

Hit the DVR before entering the head. That way you can close the door and when The Hannah Montana opening theme song begins you won't have to fire off a backed up log in record time

--->Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I got nothing.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Anorectal.

Current anal fissure or anal fistula (565) is disqualifying.

Current or history of anal or rectal polyp (569.0), prolapse (569.1), stricture (569.2), or fecal incontinence (787.6) within the last 2 years is disqualifying.

Current hemorrhoid (internal or external), when large, symptomatic, or with a history of bleeding (455) within the last 60 days, is disqualifying.

This thread has more information than I even need to know!!!

i got em at Bootcamp, SDI made me yell it to the whole platoon when I came back from medical "SIR! THIS RECRUIT HAS HEMORRHOIDS SIR!" they give you witch hazel and stuff, really not a big deal.

Damn yea sometimes I use the suppositories not everyday or anything like that. And I havent noticed any bleeding in the past 60 days. I was just wondering if you go into bootcamp do you get issued some type of prepH or is it accessible at the PX

Thread Information