Possible ways to get referrals to follow through?
Create Post

Possible ways to get referrals to follow through?

I haven't had much luck with the referral program. I've found a few people, three in fact, that I referred to my recruiter. None of them followed through and it's very aggravating ! I mean it's not easy finding someone to join the Marines and to see them not follow through and back out just ****es me off.

I know the decision is totally up to them, but I mean they wouldn't come to the RSS a few times and go through a few interviews and such for nothing.

Are there any tips you Marines have that I could do to possibly prevent this from happening?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Poolee Sokol View Post
    I haven't had much luck with the referral program. I've found a few people, three in fact, that I referred to my recruiter. None of them followed through and it's very aggravating ! I mean it's not easy finding someone to join the Marines and to see them not follow through and back out just ****es me off.

I know the decision is totally up to them, but I mean they wouldn't come to the RSS a few times and go through a few interviews and such for nothing.

Are there any tips you Marines have that I could do to possibly prevent this from happening?

Thank you
    Unless they wanted to actually talk to a Marine to get an actual picture of what it's really like, and then decided it wasn't for them.

You can't do anything to make someone change there minds. Its there decision, and nothing for you to be ****ed off about. Its not the end of the world. If you can't get your referal now, you can get it when you come home on bootleave, or recruiters assistance.

Thread Information