Friends From Okinawa
Create Post

Friends From Okinawa

3rd LSB and others. This is Jay, Cpl K or Mountain Man and I miss all you! Please send a email to corporalkneifel@msn.com. Tom Spencer, Crystal Peterson, and many more- SSGT Mayes, Lcpl Johnson, Sgt Salas, etc.!!!!! There are so many it would take days to put all of you in here. I beat cancer and would love to hear what you're up to and more! Please write or call 406-539-9359. Take care my brothers! :-)

hey friend
    When were you on Okinawa? I was there from Oct 67 bto feb 68 3rd FSR. repair company radio rep.

I was at Camp Foster from April 1986 till March 1988 in 3rd LSB under Col. Juve. I don't know many Salts in your field sorry to say. Have you been able to find any? Where were you at during your tour. I miss going to Mita point and camping in the cave over weekends and doing some snorkeling. I enjoyed it there and hope to get back some day for a visit.

Godbless You Your My Hero You Defeatted Cancer. Yes Iam A Wuss Hearing These Sucess Stories Bring Tears To My Eyes. My Brother Is In A 6yr Remission Of 3rd Stage Hodgkins And When I Talk To Him I Cry And He Say Why Are You Crying For You Babby

Iwas there in 1987 with 3rd battallion 8 th marines at camp hansen

iwas at camp hansen in 1987 with 3rd battallion 8th marines

Hey Doc, you're not a wuss or anything. Let me tell ya that I'm dam glade to be here when they gave me about two weeks to live. Its your brother and he has something bad in him, you love your brother and its hard to see a family member suffer and know you might lose them. Thats tough for anyone, so go on and cry cuz if you hold it in, trust me thats worse!!! Talk to him and try to talk about the good times and memories that you have and let him know you love him. If you start this now, as the time comes, it will get a little bit easier. Try to help him be comfortable and happy. Just be a good brother and be yorself. Good luck to you my friend!

Thread Information