Camp Lejeune Base Order 1020.8x
Create Post

Camp Lejeune Base Order 1020.8x

I am unable to find this order. It is quoted on signs in the MCX and I've looked everywhere... I'm probably blind with not finding it. If you know where it is please share the information.

Thanks gents

Sgt Katzman

Spoke to A Cpl at the base SJA office. His ext is 3032 if you have any more questions about this. All of the MCB orders are on the intranet. If you have access to a computer that requires the use of your CAC card, then you can go to the MCB Adjutant's page and it should be there.

Thats pretty lame that they have limited access to the base orders to only those with a CAC card reader. But they wont have any problems crawling up your backside if you violate one of them even though you dont have access.

The first thing you must have is a CAC with all of your certs so you can access the MCB website at http://www.lejeune.usmc.mil, which is on the MCIEAST Intranet site, then in the left column select "MCB Offices & Staff." Then select "MCB ADJUTANT" and then "MCB ORDERS."

What a crock of sh*t. And it takes a M/GY SGT to give you all the information you can't use. Gunny, who can and who CANNOT get a CAC, whatever that is . . . and while he's waiting is that base order about the world ending in the next couple of days?
    Someone is waaaaay out of touch at Lejeune.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmitchell View Post
    What a crock of sh*t. And it takes a M/GY SGT to give you all the information you can't use. Gunny, who can and who CANNOT get a CAC, whatever that is . . . and while he's waiting is that base order about the world ending in the next couple of days?
    Someone is waaaaay out of touch at Lejeune.
    CAC is the Command Access Card that all federal employees who access the network now require. Why it isn't accessible to the public, I don't know, but can check with the person responsible, who works with me, next week. If you have a particular question, I may be able to cut-and-paste the applicable portions here.

I'm retired, but used to be the Base G1 Manpower Chief, and the Base Adjutant Chief several years ago. Ellie's husband, Mark, has been to my office.

Thread Information