BCP question
Create Post

Thread: BCP question

BCP question

Now I can't find the new order on the current BCP order as when i first was weighed in the fleet I was waived off because I had to be under 21% which I was, and the higher ups said I don't look unrepresentable in uniform.

Now in Iraq, I got weighed in again and got put on. Thinking i would be straight because I was way under 21% but the new one came out and I wasn't reading my Marine Corps Times and 6 months later I failed my first assignment with an ending weight of 238 and 19% bodyfat. Now my Chain of Command said that I won't be able to re-enlist and that I should expect and Admin Seperation anytime soon.

Is there anyway around this or I'm just **** out of luck with a General discharge on the way>

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Your S-3 has to go to bat for you. They can request an extension on your BCP. You need to kinda suck up but also bust your ass. Go in there at closing time and lay it all out. It's not the end of the world for you ... you just need to step away from the twinkies and make a honost effort to lose weight. If you are genuinely seeking continued service then do your part. Libbo is sounded don't go lay in your rack and play game boy and eat a whole bag of tator chips. Get some serious sweat popping PT every freaking day. If you are turning into a balloon then watch what you eat and excercise every chance you get.

Thread Information