DIRTY HIPPY %$&@ pass anti military crap to kids on USMC B-Day - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just another reason why the U.S. has the military. Someone has to protect their right to do this.

I happen to be against this war just as I was against the one in NAM and Korea. Good American boys and girls are being killed and maimed and in the end what does it prove. When we went in to Korea there was the 38th paralell and when it was over the line is still drawn at the 38th. All those deaths for what purpose.

I agree with all the posts here, but this is a free country. You and I and a lot of other people put ourselves in harms way to allow anyone freedom of speech and press in our country. We may not like it, may not like what they are putting out or their beliefs, and unless there are laws prohibiting passing out fliers, I would hope the old boy with the snow plow does a good job.

Its things like this that make you want to put on a 'smokey bear hat and give these turds a liberal knife hand initiated with an "OH F*&k NO, ZERO!!"
    Then proceed to lay into them D.I. style. and Im not talkin the nice way The Gunny does it in Full Metal Jacket. I'm talking the real deal we've all seen on Depot.

Thread Information