Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corpsman Up!

You're Welcome Smitty!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    FMF Corpsman, God Bless them All........
    Thank you Devil Docs!!!

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by Danny C Smith View Post
    Great to see all the Docs and all of the responses
    here. Awesome.

To whoever fixed my half drunk and jacked up
    spelling of Corpsman. Thank you very much.
    There was no disrespect intended.
    I just didn't know how to fix it.
    Computertarted you know and I'm not learning any faster
    Danny, that was me (I have mod 'powers' and can do those sorta things).

No worries, either. Semper Fi.

Thank you Sgt. and Good morning

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    the two Corpsman i remember are Doc Ozzy More....tuff little Doc...had some unbeliveable storys of his youth in NY...but he made a believer out of you by the guts he displade....saved a lot of lives....said he wanted to be able to tell his friends back in the states he walked point with his 45....but didnt want it to be a BS story...so one day in a dry ricepaddy i steped aside called Doc More up and he walked point for about 75 yards with his 45 drawed....Doc Denis Anderson....we got to be pretty close...he saved a lot od brothers...what got to me the moste was the total disregard for their own safty when the sh*t happend.....true brothers

Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    the two Corpsman i remember are Doc Ozzy More....tuff little Doc...had some unbeliveable storys of his youth in NY...but he made a believer out of you by the guts he displade....saved a lot of lives....said he wanted to be able to tell his friends back in the states he walked point with his 45....but didnt want it to be a BS story...so one day in a dry ricepaddy i steped aside called Doc More up and he walked point for about 75 yards with his 45 drawed....Doc Denis Anderson....we got to be pretty close...he saved a lot od brothers...what got to me the moste was the total disregard for their own safty when the sh*t happend.....true brothers
    Your last 2 lines here are the reason I started this thread.
    The evening before I posted I had been at Doc Mitchel's
    house shooting the sh1t and having a few cold ones.
    He loosened up a bit and started talking and some of the stories
    were funny as hell actually and some brought tears to my eyes.
    But the thing that got me the most was that Doc was not talking
    about himself. It was always about His Marines and other Docs.
    He wasn't beating his chest or trying to pat his own back.
    The man is completely selfless even now, decades later.
    to all Docs.
    Semper Fi.

I was in the marines then decided to become and hard charging doc and ended up watching too many brothers die so I ended up sidelined and am now looking to replace something I lost along time ago that is my respect of other marines and the dress blue uniform that I had I am a little heavier than I was when I was around 21 which said I am a 42s, I miss the corps and all. The wife would like us to renew our 10th anniversary in my dress blues and it was the only thing I asked for for fathers day and I will be surprised if I get it as the package the kids had was about the size of a coffee mug from the va shop this said I would love to replace my blues and will forever wear on veterans day in honor of fallen corpsmen my pressed cammi's with corpsman insigna God bless the corps and all you here.

Thread Information