Need advice/ Have questions about MCT
Create Post

Need advice/ Have questions about MCT

Should I bring my cell phone and ipod to MCT? also, whats the difference between boot camp and mct, or should I be expecting the same ordeal?
    Do we get weekends off or is that only given to the 0300's aka SOI?

I think the weekend thing depends on East or West. MCT-W has weekend liberty unless you fvck it up. You will be treated like a Marine so long as you choose to act like one. Take that responsibility seriously, for the rest of your life.

You can bring your cell phone and ipod. but focus on the training, it may save your life and more importantly someone else's life. If you're going to Camp Pendleton, work on mountain climbers because the humps are much harder than the humps at boot camp.

Also, fill out your profile.

Credits
    Savings
    If you goto MCT on the east coast at Geiger, you can bring those things but you'll most likely only get them for a few hours on Sunday. But you will go straight to your MOS school from there where you will be able to use them so bring em anyways just to have them when you graduate.

MCT sucks. All the pogue's that I talked to in chow hall said it blows. I was in Charlie Company which wasn't much different from MCT other than we got weekend libo (no, you won't get weekend libo in MCT at Geiger). In Charlie, we never got phone usage, rarely got dip priveleges until the MOS split and got our cell phones for a couple of minutes once or twice a week. Very strict, but well worth it in the end.

Good luck Marine, S/F

Try filling out all of your profile like the Cpl said.......and try using the search bar first......
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=90327

Credits
    Savings
    hehehe, my name is bloodthirsty and i dont have to fill out my profile or do a search becuz the girl did it all for me and i want to thank you guys and the girl too or is that also i never cud figger that out but it dont matter none now in fact i dont got to follow no rules like the marine say

Ha Ha---I laugh at silly **** like this! Back when, we sent home everything that we weren't born with! If we needed it the Corps would issue it. Weekends off?!?!? In Boot?!?!? What the hell is that about?

Quote Originally Posted by greensideout View Post
    Ha Ha---I laugh at silly **** like this! Back when, we sent home everything that we weren't born with! If we needed it the Corps would issue it. Weekends off?!?!? In Boot?!?!? What the hell is that about?

I'm pretty sure you don't get weekends off at bootcamp. I can't speak for west coast MCT, but on the East we didn't get weekends off. If you get everything turned back into CIF and **** in time, then the last Sunday you have there you might get a couple hours to go do whatever around the base area, but thats just because you are finished, and you head to MOS school the next day.

If you're gonna talk sh*t Lupo, you might want to spell the derogatory term (POG) correctly.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmaduke View Post
    If you're gonna talk sh*t Lupo, you might want to spell the derogatory term (POG) correctly.
    POGs are those little plastic disks that children play with kinda like tiddly winks and marbles mixed together. Pogues well pogues are pogues.

MCT was the best and worst of times. Every libbo felt better than visitor's thursday in boot camp. I went to MCT W.

How is that derogatory, you aren't a grunt, therefore you are personnell other then grunt, therefore you are a pogue. It's only derogatory if you take it that way, the grunt uses the term to describe anyone non-infantry, it has nothing to do with how you do your job and what said job entails.

Hey

I fail to see where he was talking chit, reread what you wrote that would be talking chit. Don't fuc with Lupo he's good to go, I'm serious.

I agree with Echo, Lupo is good to go and I dont see him talking ****.

Marmaduke, I want the over-head right break midfield, not at the numbers and 250kts or faster @ 500 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    I agree with Echo, Lupo is good to go and I dont see him talking ****.

Marmaduke, I want the over-head right break midfield, not at the numbers and 250kts or faster @ 500 feet.
    Us Pogues know what you are saying squish.

Thread Information