Back from Iraq..
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Back from Iraq..

Hey everyone, got back from Iraq two weeks or so back, and I wanted to drop in and say hello! My deployment was pretty pointless lol, we were only over there about 3 months and the airborne were taking everything over. Talk about feeling like your deployment was insignificant! At least we got some weapons out of their hands, so I feel like I accomplished SOMETHING.... But I'm back, I plan on being around the forums while I sit here and wait for my shot at Afghanistan!

- Lcpl Setzer

Marine Free Member AAV Crewchief's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Welcome back and be careful what you wish for....

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by dtsetzer View Post
    Hey everyone, got back from Iraq two weeks or so back, and I wanted to drop in and say hello! My deployment was pretty pointless lol, we were only over there about 3 months and the airborne were taking everything over. Talk about feeling like your deployment was insignificant! At least we got some weapons out of their hands, so I feel like I accomplished SOMETHING.... But I'm back, I plan on being around the forums while I sit here and wait for my shot at Afghanistan!

- Lcpl Setzer
    Welcome Home.

Your profile pix is of an E-1.
    Signature is E-3.

Good luck at The Birthday Ball. Just wear matching outfits!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Welcome Home.

Your profile pix is of an E-1.
    Signature is E-3.

Good luck at The Birthday Ball. Just wear matching outfits!!
    Plus he is missing his Sea Service Deployment Ribbon, we need to unfuc this poor devil dog gents.

Welcome back as well Marine Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    Plus he is missing his Sea Service Deployment Ribbon, we need to unfuc this poor devil dog gents.
    He may not of gotten it. He said he was there "about" 3-months. If it wasn't 3-months he didn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by RYDERKUR View Post
    He may not of gotten it. He said he was there "about" 3-months. If it wasn't 3-months he didn't get it.
    Wow, well he is def going to stand out at the ball, or anytime he wears his ribbons

I agree, I did a double take when I looked at his sig. and thought he was F-ed up, but then I read his post and figured he may not have gotten it.

wait for my shot at Afghanistan!
    Be careful what you wish for my brother. Welcome home Semper Fi!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Semper~Fidelis

Welcome Home Marine~Medals don't feed the Bulldog

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ....WELCOME HOME MARINE!!
    Did ya' git any??....enjoy your time off...might be deployed to Iceland, and FREEZE your butt off!!!.....SEMPER FI, NUMBNUTS!!!!!.....Doc Greek....

Haha no I'm not all F'ed up, you're correct that we don't rate the sea service ribbon. They're trying to waiver it for us, but as of right now we don't rate.

Haha no I'm not all F'ed up, you're correct that we don't rate the sea service ribbon. They're trying to waiver it for us, but as of right now we don't rate.
    Haha, its cool dude, you probably should post your current rank on your profile lol. Also on your sig anchors inboard dude, anchors inboard haha. Just messing with ya

Welcome Home Marine

Semper Fi...

Thread Information