Michael Vick's unpaid dues: Why dog advocates aren't moving on
Create Post
    jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

Michael Vick's unpaid dues: Why dog advocates aren't moving on

"The details that got to me then and stay with me today involve the swimming pool that was used to kill some of the dogs," Reynolds wrote on her blog. "Jumper cables were clipped onto the ears of underperforming dogs, then, just like with a car, the cables were connected to the terminals of car batteries before lifting and tossing the shamed dogs into the water."

She continued, "We don't know how many suffered this premeditated murder, but the damage to the pool walls tells a story. It seems that while they were scrambling to escape, they scratched and clawed at the pool liner and bit at the dented aluminum sides like a hungry dog on a tin can.

"I wear some pretty thick skin during our work with dogs, but I can't shake my minds-eye image of a little black dog splashing frantically in bloody water ... screaming in pain and terror ... brown eyes saucer wide and tiny black white-toed feet clawing at anything, desperate to get a hold. This death did not come quickly. The rescuer in me keeps trying to think of a way to go back in time and somehow stop this torture and pull the little dog to safety. I think I'll be looking for ways to pull that dog out for the rest of my life."

Vick did all that and more to his dogs, and even threw family pets into the pit with fighters and laughed while they were mauled, according to a witness who testified to federal investigators.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz0Vwqu0wQt

Vick's a scum bag, if he got shot I'd give whoever did it a standing ovation.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneTheWeak View Post
    Vick's a scum bag, if he got shot I'd give whoever did it a standing ovation.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by GSEMarine94 View Post
    +1
    +2

Thread Information