A question
Create Post

Thread: A question

A question

Ok, here it goes.

I am currently a PFC with two years in. No I did not get NJP'ed or anything like that due to my command's impropper book keeping on the BCP marines I have been stuck on this program for a year now. I have been under my max now for several month's now and get off of BCP in a few days. My question is:

After I ge toff BCP how long to I have to wait to pick up LCpl?

I have asked many times to people in my command before and all I get is "I don't Know", heck the S-3 cats can't even answer me right.

You won't get any help unless you read the site rules and fill out your profile.

Credits
    Savings
    2 years PFC? ouch...I don't have an answer but best of luck to you Marine!

Quote Originally Posted by Raevarin View Post
    Ok, here it goes.

I am currently a PFC with two years in. No I did not get NJP'ed or anything like that due to my command's impropper book keeping on the BCP marines I have been stuck on this program for a year now. I have been under my max now for several month's now and get off of BCP in a few days. My question is:

After I ge toff BCP how long to I have to wait to pick up LCpl?

I have asked many times to people in my command before and all I get is "I don't Know", heck the S-3 cats can't even answer me right.
    If others don't know or give you the cold shoulder, talk to your 1stSgt thats what he gets paid for. If no one in your command can tell you then, go see the SgtMaj. If he can't tell you well that's just ****ed up

Last edited by echo3oscar1833; 11-02-09 at 11:43 PM. Reason: more

What I am getting out of this is that you pretty much pigged-out as soon as you got out of bootcamp and quit pt'ing on your own. To not pick up LCpl, you got overweight pretty quick. Where you a fat body before you joined the Corps and have to loose weight just to join?

Quote Originally Posted by 0331 2 0369 View Post
    What I am getting out of this is that you pretty much pigged-out as soon as you got out of bootcamp and quit pt'ing on your own. To not pick up LCpl, you got overweight pretty quick. Where you a fat body before you joined the Corps and have to loose weight just to join?
    For real....

I'm on my 2nd BCP assignemnt. Once you get off BCP you will pick up automatically because your non-rec will be canked.

Now if your ****ed like me, and fail your first BCP assignment, your automatically denied re-enlistment, so start looking for something do after the Corps. I've already started talking to the Army recruiters back home 25 months out.

To 0331 2 0369 :
    No, I did not go over board with chowing down after I got after boot camp, I was just three pounds over my max ( my max is 197 ) when I checked in. I am down to 186 and have been in that range for a while but what my command is trying to say is that you HAVE to fulfill your 6 months if it is your first assignment no matter what and that is what kinda screwed me over along with me being over. I am sure you knew that though :P

To HurricaneRJ:

Well if that is true I should pick up in December then.

Thread Information