15 year old with questions
Create Post

Smile 15 year old with questions

Yes I am back, please lets not continue the immature arguing and comments like last week please? Ok well I am pretty good with a rifle with a scope and want to be a sniper in the infantry. Do I still have to go the extra sniper classes after camp or? Also I will have a kid by the time I can actually join, can I support my family during boot camp or?? My dad said he'd help. Please no immature comments please and no judging cause that gets me kinda mad.

of course not. the Drill instructor will see your natural talent on the range and send you straight to the fleet with a recommendation for a scout sniper billet.

Fubar, they changed it in recent times. You don't even go anywhere for any additional training. The DI's now select one student per platoon and make them an instant sniper. They also let you shoot the M24 and various other sniper rifles to let you choose which one you enjoy the most.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar5812 View Post
    of course not. the Drill instructor will see your natural talent on the range and send you straight to the fleet with a recommendation for a scout sniper billet.
    Quote Originally Posted by polizei View Post
    Fubar, they changed it in recent times. You don't even go anywhere for any additional training. The DI's now select one student per platoon and make them an instant sniper. They also let you shoot the M24 and various other sniper rifles to let you choose which one you enjoy the most.
    There you go, the answers you wanted.

Also, iffen you check, you'll see that the United States Marine Corps, in it's infinite wisdom and giving heart, will make sure that you receive extra pay, along with fash track promotions, to ensure that the kid (your word) will be taken care of handsomely.

You can also request to be posted on an army base near home, along with the no-deployment clause, so as to be able to stay home and help your young family.

Fubar or polizei, correct me if I am wrong here.

You've asked these questions already and they have been answered. The mods here locked the thread for a reason. I believe it's against the rules to start another thread on one that's already been locked.

Since you are 15 my guess is you may be allowed to skip bootcamp and go straight to sniper school. You will have plenty of free time in sniper school, so extra employment will not be a problem. I believe they actually have free daycare centers for all potential snipers going through the course. When you graduate you will have your choice of wherever you want to be stationed, and since you have a kid you will be able to pick your own hours for your work schedule. Hope this helps.

Credits
    Savings
    ... and the help and assistance just continues.

You guys are good.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Yes I am back
    Not for long............

MARINES thank you, the reason i asked again was i was booted for talking back or something and wasn't really able to get any answers. Except for people judging me and callin' me stupid.

we will not die alone, juggalos will carry on
    switch our hatchets if we must, each and everyone of us

I heard Burger King was hiring, if you start now, maybe you can make it to a manager position before you retire.

Sorry but I've been through to much to work at Burger King and waste my life. I want to protect people and my country.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeydawg View Post
    MARINES thank you, the reason i asked again was i was booted for talking back or something and wasn't really able to get any answers. Except for people judging me and callin' me stupid.

we will not die alone, juggalos will carry on
    switch our hatchets if we must, each and everyone of us
    Oh you got answers, you just didn't like them.

Now these are some serious answers, so take them to heart.

Sorry but I've been through to much to work at Burger King and waste my life. I want to protect people and my country.
    Hahaha, that kid (your word), aint been bawling yet, after the teat dries up. You'd be surprised what you will do.

THank you for your advice Bigalholmes (sorry if i got it wrong) I will be sure to follow it.
    Juggalo Family for life

THank you for your advice Bigalholmes (sorry if i got it wrong) I will be sure to follow it.
    Juggalo Family for life
    You are a hell of a guy Al.......

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by firedog974 View Post
    You are a hell of a guy Al.......
    Thanks John. It is always a pleasure to be able to assist these young folks in their issues.

Thread Information